Speak for the Lab Animals

Use this forum to share your poems or lyrics, or just to post thoughts and opinions in verse.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Linda Sue

Speak for the Lab Animals

Post by Linda Sue »

You know right from wrong you murdering son of a bitch,I don't have to tell you that what you're doing is sick! Unnecessary repeated testing, corporate money funds their pain, anything for that allmighty dollar, I'm convinced you're all insane! How do you sleep at night? Who will fight their fight? Will this madness ever end? Do you even care that God's sees what you do and even if he didn't, we'll still be watching you! Why are they in cages, are you afraid they'll get away? They are such forgiving souls, they may even stay, with hopes the next touch that they felt would be out of love. Such are these sweet spirits, sent from up above. I'll fight you 'till my dying breath to help them make a stand. God will finish it when I'm gone and I bet I know who'll win!!
(Dedicated to Jennifer & Richard from Linda Sue)
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Speak for the Lab Animals

Post by Jennifer »

Linda Sue,
On behalf of the angels who are being tortured and are suffering needlessly at the hands of these maniacs, thank you for a passionate and sane message. 8-O ]:o(
billyb0y

Re: Speak for the Lab Animals

Post by billyb0y »

Linda Sue,
I concurr ;)
It's just me being me