The Fat Boy Chronicles....Volume One

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
sidewalkgod

The Fat Boy Chronicles....Volume One

Post by sidewalkgod »

From the ages of six until two years ago, I was overweight. It's something I have delt with and can talk freely about. In fact, there was a time when I embraced my chubbiness in hopes of using my man-tits to attract girls that are bi.
Now this is a story about a day I spent at the beach. I was about nine and I looked alot like Bobby Hill from King of the Hill. Well, my best friend and his family were going to the beach and I tagged along in my too old and worn out swimming trunks. The elastic in the trunks had disappeared and wasn't holding the trunks up, my fat gut was. Anyhoo.... We decide to go shopping and I was walking around the street, looking at all of the females in their summer swim wear and I stepped up to a curb that was really high and I heard my trunks rip. Because there was no elastic, they ripped the fuck off and fell at my chubby ankles in complete halves. I took off running down the street cupping my junk and screaming my head off. I ran into a phone booth that had some guy in it and made me cry even louder when he burst out laughing at the fat naked boy begging him to get out. A lady walked by my friend's family, ( who just like everyone else was laughing hysterically ) and asked them why I was holding my penis. Finally, they went to buy some shorts and tell me not to fret, that I could go home and noone called me fat as I was streaking down the street. ( To this day I think someone did. )
That's Volume One.
Thank you
JTF
XXX

Re: The Fat Boy Chronicles....Volume One

Post by JTF »

sidewalkgod,

Damn! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish someone had a videocamera handy!!!
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

sidewalkgod,

Man! You poor guy sounds like a really bad dream!
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

sidewalkgod,
I nearly spit out my drink when I read about your attempt at suducing bi-sexual women! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lookin forward to the next additions! :lol: :lol:
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

JTF,smjm, and Hubpluh,
Thanks for digging my stuff. And I am glad there wasn't a video camera there....who would want to see nine year old flesh and meat jiggle and bounce? I probably looked like a mini buffalo charging the streets of Galveston.
And Volume Two will be out on Thursday.
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

sidewalkgod,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the_creatist

Post by the_creatist »

sidewalkgod,
hello....sorry man I had to laugh...that was funny....mebbe I am perverse or something....sorry... ]:o)