Internet Dating

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Re: Internet Dating

Post by JTF »

Murphdogg,

So there was a woman who was obviously playing games, lying and may not have even been a woman.

"She" had gotten a pic of me and sent me two thumbnail pics of "her" that looked like different people. "She" sent a third pic that was HUGE, but just of her ass...

I decided to stay the hell away, then she wrote to a second ad I put up. That's when I thought I'd have some fun.

I answered from a second email address that says my name is Jim Rockford. When she eventually asked me what I looked like, I couldn't send my pic, so... ;p
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

JTF, If I were single, internet dating {Not Fucking a whole in the back of the computer} would be out of the question. A man nowdays has to meet a woman face to face and have several conversations over a period of time before he decides to date her or whatever. And that is still no guarantee that she is safe, she could be like Nancy Grace or a gold digger, just trying to play it off until she reels you in and then it is on. Psyco Psyco Psyco . A man must play his cards right and find out if the woman has a clean bill of health before he dips his wick. If I were single, I would walk into Victoria`s Secret and pretend I was buying something for my aunt for her birthday bubble bath type shit , whatever. I would be checking out all the hotties buying womens underware and get some gal to help me pick out something for my aunt and get her phone number.
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

JTF,
:lol: :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

JTF,
DAmn you that explains the larage ammount of women with adams apples sending me friends request on myspace.. :(
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

yeah, umm, about that I'm gonna get it removed along with a couple of other things. :) then we can go out right? :-x
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
if one of those other things your getting removed is what I think it is can I have it?

the one I got is about wore out and looking kinda puny. ;p

(in my best Hank Kimble voice)...well it's always been kinda puny, but that didn't keep me from wearing it out. :( :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

hellifiknow,

:lol: sure you can have it. I often wondered what would happen to it after the op. I was thinkin an e-bay auction. but since u asked first. ;-p