BREAKING NEWS...

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

BREAKING NEWS...

Post by JTF »

We have breaking news tonight in the BSN Newsroom...

Richard Pryor is still dead.

We repeat... Richard Pryor, beloved comedian, actor and leader of the "Bring back the torchlight parade" movement is still dead.

Stay tuned to BSN as we continue coverage of this developing story into the continued death of Richard Pryor. Dead one and one-half years, and counting.

Remember. When you need Bullshit News, tune to BSN.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: BREAKING NEWS...

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
I was at work today on the computer roaming on this site (rp.com) and my supervisor came and told me the news!! I was shocked !!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

JTF, He is still dead but we will remember him the rest of our lives. It is a better story than Paris Hilton locked up in the county jail. You should break us news more often your better than CNN.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

JTF,

you know how NY'ers and visitors are always worried about a hustle? I was handing out flyers in Central Park and several people asked me "I thought that guy was dead" (as in RP was directly rescuing animals). the flyer clearly said continuing RP's legacy.

and what'd they think RP was actually out there transporting animals around the world? can you see RP trying to check an elephant in onto a plane?? now that would be some funny shit. RP with that smile like nothing wrong, waiting in line....hoping for a lot of peanuts on the flight. 8-o

but my response became "yes he died recently, but the work he loves lives on and is very important" with a big smile. but I really wanted to say "ya non-reading motherfucker, here, take another flyer right in the eye since u ain't using those mothers" :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

This just in...

President Lincoln has been shot.

Details are still coming in to the BSN newsroom, but from what we understand, the president was attending a play in a Washington D.C. theatre when the assasin shot the president in the head.

It is unknown at this hour the president's condition, but it is believed that he is still alive.

The identity of the assailant is not known at this hour.

We will bring you updates as they come in...
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

JTF,
man I hope they catch the guy who shot Lincoln. That's jacked up :(

Tamra
tamra

Post by tamra »

JTF,

this just in because I don't think anyone noticed: it is HOT, very hot. it is so hot I saw Dick Cheney actually cancel a call to a White House aide and fan his own self with stacks of hundreds, or as he calls it loose Haliburton change

da-dum-dum hey I'm delirious now so ex-squeeze
---
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

DEVELOPING STORY...

As we reported, famed comedian Richard Pryor continues to be dead. Despite reports of his coming back to life to view the naked pictures of actress Garcelle Beauvais in the most recent Playboy magazine, Pryor steadfastly continues to continue on in the afterlife.

The recently revealed photographic layout has been said to wake the dead. "Old Mr. Johnson hadn't stirred for years, but once I saw that woman's titties he came right to life" said Ted Johnson of Detroit.

When reached for comment, Pryor expressed no regret. "Garcelle Beauvais? Shit, you should see the titties on Cleopatra! And Nefertiti's got ass for days!"

Pryor would be 66 years old.
tamra

Post by tamra »

JTF,

:lol: :lol:
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
:lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!