I narced on a cop

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

I narced on a cop

Post by Visitor »

theres a bleach blond that works the drop off exit at the grade school and every morning a local cop parks his car beside her exit and gets out and directs traffic for her and crosses the kids while they talk about this or that, she walks from the side walk to the crossing and back...never blows a whistle, never directs a child, doesn't even have a stop sign like all the other crossing guards, she doesn't need one because she's got a cop on a leash...In the afternoon theres a elderly, slightly obese lady that works that crossing and she works her ass off and is still nice and cheerful always saying hello and talking to the kids...the other one only talks to those people who are worthy of her attention and the cop is on duty at the school somewhere when the fat lady works so wtf???.

anyway, the guy at channel nine news was laughing his ass off when I described this to him and said to be patient because it would take some time to get enough clips...we'll see what happens...i'm hoping for a video link to post out of this. ]:o) ;p

hellifiknow
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: I narced on a cop

Post by Murphdogg »

Visitor, hahahhaha..
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Visitor,

Sweet!

It serves his fat, donut eating, bloated do nothing ass right for not doing his job and writing you a ticket for loitering!

:lol:
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

JTF,
you know I was just jealous because she won't talk to me. :lol:
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

hellifiknow,
yeah i can see you with your truck parked directing traffic.......in your torn jeans an holey t shirt... :lol:
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,
smooth move Exlax*,i think you'll find out in the very near future , fuck with one cop and you fuck with them all,

p.s. ( I'd get a p.o. box in Maine , and re-register my truck because that tag you got on there now is going to be like a homing beacon , B-)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
have you seen this?...not making fun of the guy (not much anyway) because he's doing a good thing but this is exactly why I don't brag about shit because it always comes back and bites you in the ass.

http://media.putfile.com/DEA-shoots-himself-Glock-40 - oops'

people complained about the cop hanging around the blonde chick so they moved her to a different area and gave the elderly lady her spot permanent, naturally the macho prick followed her but the old lady confronted him and asked why he didn't help her direct traffic...the others heard her and started laughing so he don't come here no more.

while your at putfile.com search "woman and octapus" but only if you got a strong stomach because that thing will give you nightmares about eating pussy. 8-O

bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

Well at least he knows he won;t be showing guns to any school kids anymore,' and he took it like man , I would at least yelled SHIT !!!!

the second one was nasty as hell. I think she killed it .
gives a whole new meaning to octopussy , I think the octopus was gagging ,

I know how they got that thing in there , they just put it up next to her ,and the octopus said , " Hey I think there some fish up here in that hole "
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
"SHIT!!!!"... :lol:

while he was at it he should have accidently put 3 or 4 rounds into the guy running the camera.

I'm hoping that octapus was already dead...but could you imagine happily munching the rug and all of a sudden tentacles reach out and grab your head and start pulling you in...Stephen King needs to see that video.

hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
or maybe this is what happened...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070110/od_ ... oe_uk_fish - fish bowl toilet'

never had any problems pissing in public but never tried it with spongebob watching, imagine all the poor little fish that will die from shock after seeing a huge hairy ass coming at them.