The female astronaut who lost her mind!

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: The female astronaut who lost her mind!

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

she's already got a movie deal. 8-O unreal. and a group in Florida even hosted a benefit lunch on her behalf. 8-o

this is bullshit! if that were you, me or Joe-Schmoe up the block, a whole different outcome. they would outlawed Depends! outlawed wigs! outlawed mallets! outlawed cross country trips! you name it! I mean she was *stalking* a military officer! hell you can't even cut off a military officer in traffic!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
we should cook up a scam just so we can get some attention and a movie deal...I could show up at your door and spray you in the face with...something. 8-O ;p

of course my truck would break down and nobody is going to pick up a hitchhiker with a full diaper, then the cops would show up and say they thought the bb gun was a real gun and shoot me full of holes...screw that, I'll see if my wife wants to go, if a short funny looking woman rings your doorbell and throws a tortilla at you have the camera ready. ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

wait, why I gotta be the sprayee?? 8-o why can't I be a sprayer??

hey, we should find that skunk, bring it back to Canada and see if those mofos will pay us to bring it back.

then do a roadtrip video w/skunk. bring him into restaurants and bars, clear the joints and eat and drink all we want all the way back home.

then sell the video of the trip. hahahaha

just our luck the skunk will slap a lawyer on our asses! @.@ well, we better catch the skunk in an incriminating act and then blackmail it.
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
ok, as long as you aint planning on spraying me with the skunk...you got a great idea because not only can we eat and drink for free we could smuggle weed past those drug sniffing dogs with the skunk and make some money...you could hold the skunk under one arm and lift it's tail with the other while pointing its ass at the car then play it like a bag pipe, then if we get stopped by the law just say we ran over a whole herd of skunks...this could work. ;p

no self respecting skunk is going to stoop low enough to associate with a lawyer, then again one went to Canada. :D :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and oh umm, spray you w/a skunk? naah, wasn't even thinking about it. ]:o)
*damn, plan B* :lol:
---