Dat Old School Sheeeeet.....

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Dat Old School Sheeeeet.....

Post by bingolong »

Does anybody remember the good old days when all you had to say to somebody was "YO MOMMA!?!" and you damn near got yo' ass kicked ? Things were so much simpler then.@.@
Does anybody else remember some more old school disses from back in the days???
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Gareth

Re: Dat Old School Sheeeeet.....

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,

yo mama so fat, she jumped in a pool, and all the water jumped out.

you mama so fat, she has to iron her clothes with a steamroller in the driveway.

those are a couple old school ones i remember.

and where i was from... they werent called 'snaps' we called em 'cut-lows' or when we got older 'cuts' or 'bags.'

i went to a public school in the east bay of norther cali... and it was mostly white kids, some mexican, some black... and one of my best friends back in like 3rd 4th and 5th grades was named "raheem hanif." he wasnt black... he was really black.

anyways, i remember back in the cafeteria of elementary school, yo mama jokes were the rage. and he knew em all. he was proclaimed the "cut-low king." man kids are dumb, huh? anyways. just thought i would share that with you all. :lol:

much love!

gareth
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Gareth,
Yeah I didn't hear the term "snaps" until they had the TV show on HBO. We called it the "dozens" ,"Checkin" or my all time favorite "Jooggin".The way we joke is not as uniform as what I guess "snappin" is. It's more a cutthroat, anything goes kind of function.Shut the next man down and humilate them to the point were the don't ever want to step up again.Some old gladiator shit!:lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

bingolong,
Yo momma so poor, she bounces food stamps!!

Yo Momma so poor she does drive by shootings on the bus.

tee he he 8-O

Yo momma's butt is so big... everytime she bends over, everyone around her gets hooked on crack!

I used to play all the time on the bus at summer camp... we got pretty nasty with some of them talking about tampons and poo and ooooh ooooooh oh!

How can you tell if a lady has a blonde boyfriend?

her belly button is bruised! :lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

hubpluh,
This is one from the early eighties I picked up in ATL that was tight when I was young but don't make a lick of sense now:b.b

Hubba Hubba case of Beer,
Hubpluh got those Shrinkin' ears!!!

Hubba Hubba Choo-Choo,
sidewalk smell like doo-doo!!!

Old School Rap at it's finest!!!!!!! :lol:
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

bingolong,
Yea, that sounds like something my lil girl would say! Sidewalk called one morning and left this on my answering machine:

Good morning to you
You live in a zoo
you look like a monkey
you smell like one to!

If that's not sweet, I don't know shit from shinola!
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

Yo mama.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

...is a very nice lady!
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

I grew up in Memphis, TN. More towards the inner part. If I recall, over half of my elementary school was black (this becomes almost relevent). I hear white people nowadays make fun of or look down upon that part...I hate white people, even though I am one. Anyway, we called it "checkin'" most of the time. Cut downs or put downs too.

I stepped on a skateboard in front of your house, and you're mom yelled out and said "GET OFF THE FAMILY VEHICLE!!!"

Or, I threw a match inside you window and yo momma sang, "Clap your hands, stomp your feet, thank the Lord, we got some heat!"

Or, you so poor, I stepped in your front door and fell out the back.

Then I moved to DC metro area, and got in a derogatory remark match with this light skinned black dude who had never been outside of this prissy suburb of DC. This was 6th grade. So, after dude, checked on this other dude for using pert plus on his pubes, I busted out "You so black, you went to night school and they counted you absent." The laughter halted. Lunch was over, and a crowd of all 6 of the light skinned black people crowded around me and for the first time that I had known these people, ethnicity was shown in there voices! I believe this phrase was uttered "It would be okay if you were a sista..." I did get a swift kick to the shin. Sheeeeeet...I was blacker than she was...

I almost got suspended for that. No penalty for the pube comment, or the shin kick.

My uncle told me I should have said, "counted absent...unless they smiled...."

I really enjoy good checkin' in a consequence free enviroment...but I'm gonna make sure it's consequence free first-my shins are delicate.

Jane

Yo momma so poor, I went to your house and asked what's for dinner. She openned her legs and said "Tuna!"
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

jane_haze,
Oh Hell yeah I remember that "tuna" one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: