Warren Zevon

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Warren Zevon

Post by walrusjk »

An oldie but a goodie..
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Warren Zevon

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

wow. that's a throwback. :) thanks for posting it
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,this is even farther back. Clapton on guita, Lennon wrote and sings, Keith Richards on bass and Jimi Hendric's drummer...
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

WOW! thanks :)

yanno, this can be released as a song, now, and do just as well if not better than new rock releases today.

in fact, trying to figure out how to add to my phone :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra, One more that's maybe my favourite..
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk,
I barley remember this, The Cats in a Cradle Harry Chaplain or Cat Stevens., Louie , Louie, Louie,by the Stories, DOA by Bloodrock, The song that said a shot rang out and I heard Julie falling and she cried it was not his fault he means so much to me daddy we are going to be married just you wait and see. I cannot think of that song title. Bad Bad Leroy Brown by Jim C. Rosewood Bidders, Two Hangman Hanging From A Tree, One More Silver Dollar,Radar Love,Taking Care Of Business, Godamn Pusher Man, 1970`s songs that told a story and stuck in your mind forever. I have a ton of shit on album but I have to get a new turntable. I just do not have time to listen to it all, I just look at the album covers and remmber how the songs go ands I would just fucking grin like the burnt out nutjob that I am. :)
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Ah know one calls you a burnt out nut-job as far as you know and if they did I definetly wouldn't agree. You're a good guy and we all know it. Also talented, good heart and I'll stop there because I'd run out of room. Hang and be cool pal.......