R. Kelly Not Guilty... Prosecution Pissed

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Anditsdeeptoo

R. Kelly Not Guilty... Prosecution Pissed

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

The best manipulation of the Judicial system ever! I'm not sure if he was guilty or not, but I know for sure if he was Robert Kelly, the pissin' janitor he would have been locked up before he zipped up!
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: R. Kelly Not Guilty... Prosecution Pissed

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

the prosecution should have watched The Boondocks R Kelly Trial episode :lol: even the real trial's jury selection was similar to The Boondocks.

I say the girl was paid to deny it was her, & her friends didn't get paid which is why they testified against her. @.@

either way, if he was just Robert Kelly the janitor or school teacher, his ass would be in jail getting pissed on daily! :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Yeah man.....the judicial system is going to hell with this and how they are going to do the terrorist....I guess under these circumstances Roman Polanski can come back to the U.S. now....
..I am sorry that nigga pissed on that girl....anybody who saw the Chappelle Show it knows that....how soon we forget...;p

I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong, LMFAO.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Anditsdeeptoo, If they do not put those guys in jail in Texas for rapeing teanage girls and making them have babies and then collecting welfare on a compound ranch , then why should they trip off of R. Kelly? The punishment in Missouri for polygamy is having more than one wife.
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

EddieHill,

I guess I'm pessimistic, but I expect that kind of fuckery out of Texas... :p
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

by the way, everytime I see this thread title I laugh: prosecution pissed :lol: :lol: how appropriate!

Anditsdeeptoo,

:lol: LMFAO @ "fuckery". I may not only add that shit to my bitch-ionary, but to my "Categories" on the 'ol Blackberry! :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.