SUPERBAD's Jonah Hill hosted SNL and 'BITCH IS THE NEW BLACK?!?!!'

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
SJD

SUPERBAD's Jonah Hill hosted SNL and 'BITCH IS THE NEW BLACK?!?!!'

Post by SJD »

hey

Been awhile... so let's go!

I really dig SNL and have always. It was really neat that they had Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill host. The Apatow gang are getting out there. They both did really did very funny shows. Jonah Hill really did good had me really laughing.

Tina Fey hosted the first show after the strike and it was really good to see her at SNL again, doing what she does best. During weekend update she came in to lay information on well just watch.........

Oh if there's some problem w/ the player go download one for free here......
[Font size=4 face=i color=navy]http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ - FREE Flash Player DOWNLOAD!!!'[/font]

[Font size=4 face=t color=navy]Tina Fey on Update[/font]

Now! On this past weekend update (March the 15th, twenty Oh Eight) under Jonah Hill's hosted show, Tracy Morgan had his take...........

[Font size=4 face=t color=navy]Update: Tracy Morgan
[/font]

Both very funny. I'm just wondering if there was any tension or if there is going to be any tension when they go back to working on their show 30 Rock.

Now! don't start getting all out of sorts, they're both friends and I dig them both equally.
Now! to get all that shakin' off here's some great stuff from Jonah Hill's gig. He was great hopefully he gets recurring hosting duties like Walken ( Who by the way is going to host the next time there'll be a new show in April).

[Font size=4 face=t color=navy]Six Year Old
[/font]
[Font size=4 face=t color=navy]: Jonah as a 6 year old[/font]

[Font size=4 face=t color=navy]Digital Short: Andy's Dad
[/font]
[Font size=4 face=t color=navy]: If you remember the "Dick in a Box" thing, here's another one of those digital shorts but with Jonah Hill[/font]

They both had me really laughing, but the last one was a bit rowdy. Which is what made it funny. Okay PEACE!!!
[hr] This quote comes from a self description of one of the greatest wrestlers there is,[BR] Bret " The Hitman " Hart, and it very well is what Mr. Richard Pryor is to stand-up...

" The Best There Is...
The Best There Was...
and The Best There Ever Will Be!"
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: SUPERBAD's Jonah Hill hosted SNL and 'BITCH IS THE NEW BLACK?!?!!'

Post by bingolong »

SJD,
Yeah funny stuff.....Bitch is the new black but black is the new president bitch LOL .. also with Jonah's stuff I've always really prefered their Digital short clips over the live in studio skits ...but I guess if they didnt do the skits it wouldnt be Saturday Night Live anymore
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Appaloosa

Re: SUPERBAD's Jonah Hill hosted SNL and 'BITCH IS THE NEW BLACK?!?!!'

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
:lol: :lol: :lol: