The Jena Six

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
robfharris

The Jena Six

Post by robfharris »

There is a "Jena Six" thread on here right?
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
EddieHill

Re: The Jena Six

Post by EddieHill »

robfharris, You see this on the news and think what the fuck, The whole story of The Jena Six episode is a disgrace to everyone involved in that community. African Americans and White Americans should be sticking together like one big happy family, and help fight the cocksuckers responsible for 911. It is a big disgrace that the little shit head president Tom of Iran is comming to Columbia Univercity to bring his hitler shit to the students with his historical jackoff speach. Our government says they have to protect him and that is a bunch of shit.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

robfharris,
I think you just started one.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

robfharris,

well, what do you think about it?

there have been so many email threads going around about the case. in hind sight should have dropped some of the articles on board. pretty insightful.

but this kind of thing down south or in Louisiana doesn't surprise me. has been happening since Jim Crow and small towns like this have their own justice still.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.