we live in a world where..

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

we live in a world where..

Post by Murphdogg »

Arrested Devolpment get's cancelled and Acording to Jim will probably be on the air another 7 years....With the american peoples choice in entertainment like Dancing with the Stars etc etc..Is it any wonder why a shitass like Bush got elected twice.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bcddjjsc690

Re: we live in a world where..

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Murphdogg,

I Like Jim Belushi'a show, he is defending his male perspective,in a non - Tim Allen kind of way .

But basically the sit-com is as dead as vinly and 8 - tracks .
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bcddjjsc690,
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,
I miss Arrested... :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

I know Arrested Development was The Shit!

sucks because almost everything on network TV is a reality show, or some backstabbing medical or oversexed teen drama show. hell, MTV & VH1 have more reality show marathons than music videos. ridiculous.

but ironically most of the sitcoms are now on cable channels. like House of Payne (TBS), My Boys (TBS), Weeds (Showtime). last night on network TV, K-Ville was one of the few actual shows with actors and actresses. the rest were game and reality shows. 8-o

I never watched According To Jim. but I think it's in syndication now anyway. so hats off to an actual show for surviving the reality show madness.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, VH1 and MTV suck now and they must be Bush`s favorite TV stations. We have satlelite HD TV and I bought an off air antenna for $20.00 and I now get CW -11 DTV-2 THe Tube that plays concert videos just like the 80`s . So if anyone has cable and satelite or not , go get an off air antenna to pick up free local HD channels on the DTV- Antenna in on the back of the newer tvs. Have a ball. Rock On!