How does everyone feel bad about Tammy Faye dying.

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

How does everyone feel bad about Tammy Faye dying.

Post by walrusjk »

Hard not to like her and feel sorry for her family but lets face it she spent a good portion of her life helping her ex-husband bilk millions out of people's money using religion and lies all while addicted, whoring and lying. They only got a slap on their hands once caught. Still people do worst in this world (ie. Michael Jackson), take lots more innocent people's money for far worst things and give the finger or worst to anyone who raises an eyebrow. I'm up in the air and can't help feeling bad that she passed away.
smjmcomic

Re: How does everyone feel bad about Tammy Faye dying.

Post by smjmcomic »

walrusjk,

Asfar as evangelist christians go she was the lesser of a few evils she stuck up for alot of people christians wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, She gave alot young gay people hope when they needed it the most so I guess on that count alone she was a good person just got mixed up in the same horse shit that a third of our country is mixed up in now.

Its still the fastest growing faith in the country today when are peole going to wake up?

My step brother plays keybored for one of the biggest evangelist churches in the nation so I have alittle insight.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, It was neet to see her on the Sharon Osbourne show and they got along great being of an opposite belief system. If those two got along , it is possible for others to try and do the same.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Ok it's official...Although she may have been a bit of a con artist I still feel bad she died. She was cheerful and sweet to the end or her act was. Plenty of people were uplifted by her example but lets face it she made her living selling religion. Pushing the buttons of less fortunate folks for profit.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

walrusjk,

evangelist genocide is what this country needs.

I say get rid of all the bible thumpers so we can all live in peace and harmony, There in such a hurry to reach Jesus lets give em a bit of a boost ]:o)
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, Did you hear about the grandfather being stun gunned to death by police in Arizona while trying to perform an exorcism on his 3 year old granddaughter while his naked 19 year old daughter watched as they were all covered with blood? What kind of crazy shit is that? Was grandpa on pcp? Who has the right to say that a little 3 year old girl is possesed by the devil because she is not jumping through religious hoops right? It is just another attempt by sick fucks to cover up a child moelestation like in the original exorcist in Saint Louis in 1949. The cops are going to charge mommy too and I hope they shove their billy clubs right up her ass.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
Hey Man Phoenix has parts that are scary and truely dangerous. If been driving my buddy to various hospitals and he lives in this kinda area. People walking around mumbling to themselves, dirty and hot. It breaks my heart to see lost souls with problems they can't handle and no one wants a thing to do with them. That exorcism thing was done by a 40 something who lives in a fairly nice neighbourhood. Can you imagine how much this kind of shit occurs in this country? A small fraction probably gets caught..
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

I just have an issue with any religion where the preacher/minister is running around in slick suits, fancy cars and ICED out for days. and you always have to buy something to hear the word of "The Lord". and they make "The Lord" sound dirty, offensive. "The Low-oard" (with a thunderous voice).

God ain't deaf, broke and sure nuff ain't blind.

can't "judge" her because folks like her in death get extra special judgment because they claim to speak on behalf of "The Low-oard", but don't even know his actual name. 8-o
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

walrusjk,
Loved her on Sureal Life a few years ago.... when Ron Jeremy was on she didn't treat him different for his career
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!