THE TRANSFORMERS

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
wingchundragon

THE TRANSFORMERS

Post by wingchundragon »

Is it just me that thinks this new transformer flick will SUCK?! I mean...Michael Bay c'mon
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: THE TRANSFORMERS

Post by bingolong »

wingchundragon,
Yeah I know it's Micheal Bay ..but c'mon it's the Transformers...curiosity alone will get you in the theater!! :lol:

But I have heard early reviews that b/c of his style he is actually the perfect choice for the action in this movie....http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33101 - Check this out!!'
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong, if they kill off Optimus Prime like they did in the Cartoon movie back in the 80's I'm going to riot..I'll never forget watching that shit as a kid..and when Optimus died...me and my brother were in shock..we were like..but..but..but he can't dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It would be like having a Voltron movie and having the Blue Lion get killed before they can even form Voltron
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Murphdogg,
man I know ever last single guy on this site is going to see this flick, talk about it bitches.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Murphdogg, I saw this movie..dammmmmmn good!! I'm just going to blow the whole plot and tell you this..It's about robots that turn into cars and stuff.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,
:lol: :lol:

But you are right...best movie of the summer!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

It was cool, the only thing is that Michael Bay movies always contain action scences that are so chaotic, they're often discombobulated. For instance I found myself asking on several occassions, which robot was winning or, who hit who. It was a mess, never any complete frame shots just quick changes off center. Shia Lebeouf was hilarious though, I wish there was more banter between the autobots.
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
I feel ya on that...alsoI didn't know that was Jazz who died.But still this movie was dope!!!!!