Lebron in the Finals..

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Lebron in the Finals..

Post by Murphdogg »

I've been telling peole since his rookie year he's the best I've ever seen at his age. And he's the best I've ever seen at this age. It's time folks stop saying ignorant things like Kobe is better then Lebron. Or Nash is. He's the real deal by god. he may not beat the Spurs but he took a rag tag team on his back and gave a ugly city some pride.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Lebron in the Finals..

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

it looked like Lebron got possessed by the spirit of Jordan and John Stockton. :lol: he was everywhere to put the Pistons to bed. it was like that Mad TV cartoon where Shaq played against Kobe to the background sound of Scoobie Doo and Harlem Globetrotters. :lol:

I had already counted out the Cavs in favor of Pistons, even bet on it, because I figured Lebron couldn't carry the whole team. I guess the other players woke up. 8-o

now I really can't stand the Spurs, so I hope all Cavs wake up again during the championship.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg, I hope Larry Hughes can play the 2 spot so they can have Gibson play the point and Lebron guard Duncan and rotate every one else as needed. It sucks the Pistons lost but I hope the Cavs beat the Spurs.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
"I really can't stand the Spurs, so I hope all Cavs wake up again during the championship"....speaking of waking up, you gotta quit dreaming and posting at the same time. ;p

I'll take the home team just for the sake of arguing since you kicked my ass last year with your Shaq this and Alonzo that...after the Jazz I just pick the team everybody else doesn't like for arguments sake....but I am totally loyal when it comes to friends, usually their wives, pro football, college basketball/football and dogs.

and that old woman in the other room..usually. ;p :lol:
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
Good luck, I hope all four of the games are worth watching and you and Sleeping Beauty aint too disappointed when this is over and the Spurs win. ;p

Salud!

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
Lebron is ok.....Kobe was a ballhog an i seen him take the ball down court an Shaq was reachin his hands out for the ball but Kobe kept it an of coursed tried a twisting turning behind the back sheeeit an missed again....thats what happened the last time they was in the finals together an was supposed to win by a big margin but got beat bad
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: :lol: you are on! I'm guessing John Stockton and Michael Jordan had a prayer meeting over a basketball and passed it on to Lebron. so don't make me come hunt you down when you lose, and that you will.

*going bite my nails off because Lebron ain't got a chance in hell!*
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Murphdogg,
Hey Dogger. I agree with your assesment of James. He is awesome and focused on his teamates unlike Kobe. Bird was the same with the Celtics. Let's not forget Magic's rookie season where he took the Lakers past Philly with a 42 point, 16 rebounds and 14 assists to win it without Kareem in the final game of the series. James ties his own definition of sucess into making his teamates shine. Only thing I disagree slightly with is putting Nash in your list. Nash has done what no one has ever done. He figured how to dominate at his weight, size and at his age. Works hard and is a class act. Truely amazing. I love both those guys. Can you imagine how great LeBron is gonna be in a few years?
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow,
It looks like the Spurs will sweeep their asses.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill,
3-0? You think? LeBron needs to tune into when he needs to "be" Clevland's offense. Why does he even look at his teamates out on the wing when he gets a pass at the foul fucking line? Catch the fucking ball, put your head down and hit the rack! If you don't make it take the foul and go to the line! Argh!