Animal jokes

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
sajjack

Animal jokes

Post by sajjack »

Two cow`s walk down the road and then one cow turns to the other an say: Mooooooo
The other cow turns and say: Fuck man, I was just going to say the same thing......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats right I drive Hits
sajjack

Re: Animal jokes

Post by sajjack »

a horny ant wants a new challeng, as he spots the elephant walking by... he runs up on the elephant and ask her if its ok if he fuckes her for a while. The elephant thinks, well it just a ant, yeah sure just go ahead. the ant starts running back and starts fucking. at that moment the elephant walks under a coconutt tree and a nutt fals on the elephants head so she says: uuhhhhhhh that hurt!!
Then the ant starts slapping the elephants ass and says: YEAH... you feel that girl!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B-)
Thats right I drive Hits
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

sajjack,
that is really funny!
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

astonamous,
my daughter is getting into the bathroom humor hardcore!
She tells knock knock jokes that end in "poo poo wants a poo poo doll!" and then laughs herself silly. Shit (no pun intended) that comes out of her mouth is so silly and golden, there are no blockers in her head, she says exactly what she wants when she wants to. It's hilarious once she gets to chatting, she's barely four!! :lol: ):)