Blood Diamond

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Blood Diamond

Post by Mister Gee »

I gotta say it's one of the best films that I've seen in a while. It's brutal at times and it obviously exposes the nastier side of the diamond industry, but the story is strong and the scenery's stunning. I also really liked Leonardo Di Caprio's Zimbabwean accent:

"Be careful eh? in the US it's 'Bling-Bling' but out here in Africa, it's 'Bling-BANG!'...." (that was the advice he gave to the US reporter who was investigating the corruption)

Check it out.

Peace gee
tis2flyyy

Re: Blood Diamond

Post by tis2flyyy »

Mister Gee,
Hey, have you ever read Sidney Sheldon's "Master of The Game"?

Was this movie anything like that. That book was GOOD.

I admit, I originally purchased the book, thinking it had something to do with PIMPING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But once I started reading it, I found out otherwise. But in the end, it still was a good azz book! :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tis2flyyy,

I've never read that book I gotta check it out, Coincidently, I just heard that Sidney Sheldon died today :[ (shame)

Blood Diamond is a great film though, I'm telling everybody about it.

Peace gee :) :)
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Mister Gee,
WHHHHHHAAAATTTTTTTT! 8-o

Sidney was the MAN! I have ALL of his books! Excellent author and I really like to read his stories. I am so sorry to hear this. I am sure he lead a full and enriching life. His books are a MUST HAVE in any avid readers collection.

Peace & Blessing Signey, you will be missed.

Thanks Mr. Gee, for the reply and for the 411. :) :)

Peace
T
Where is the LOVE?