Rocky 6.

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Rocky 6.

Post by Murphdogg »

growing up I was a huge Rocky fan, even though I think I'm actually the only person in the world that rooted for Appollo Creed over Rock in the first two movies. Appollo was the freakin man. So I could make alot of jokes about this movie being about Rock fighting Alzeimers and what not, but I won't by god. The funny thing is George Foreman lived this movie.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

By the way it is not Rocky 6.....the official title is 'Rocky Balboa'

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,
Man they showed Rocky's I thru III his Saturday!!!! I can't wait to see this new one now myself!!

Check these out in the meantime:
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30919 - Stallone Q&A 1-7'
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30927 - Stallone Q& A 8 '
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30932 - Stallone Q&A 9 -10'
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: By the way it is not Rocky 6.....the official title is 'Rocky Balboa'

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

ya know, I don't remember the Rocky movies at all, even after watching them. I think I remember a face off w/Mr. T but for some reason keep picturing Carl Weathers as well. and I do remember Dolph Lungren (yea, whatever happened to him, he even dated Grace Jones 8-o).

maybe we need a Where Are They Now special for all the Rocky movie characters.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, Grace is still beating his ass or someone elses. I like her she is hot. I will watch Rocky two years from now when it comes on TNT. I am not going to pay to see that shit or buy the dvd.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill,
you will not mock Rocky by god. He even body slammed Thunder Lips the ulitmate male.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
wingchundragon

Post by wingchundragon »

Murphdogg,

I SAW THE FLICK AND I MUST SAY IT WAS DAMN GOOD! Going to see it again sometime this weekend..Sly brought this back to the first one..has a lot of heart...the fight at the end was so-so but everything else was amazing..CHECK IT OUT
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

astonamous,
[/i]I saw Rocky 1 and I think I saw Rocky 2. Was there a 3,4 and 5? I had no idea. [/i]

I am with you!

And I have another question...... Is Rocky a REAL person? I mean, was this story based upon someone's life? Also, who does Rocky beat up on this time? Or does he get beaten up?

Just curious.
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

deepseas,

Excuse me for saying, but GRACE JONES is one bad azz Bitch! Always was and always will be. She was SHARP as Stangee in Boomerang!

I like her style, she is unique and talented.

[/i]Pull up to the bumper, baby.,,,,,, Put the nipple to the bottle now the cow must die....[/i]
Where is the LOVE?
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

wingchundragon,
I'm with you7.Actually the fight was really secondary or at least a metaphor for his life as opposed to the driving force of the story and I loved that!!!

Saw Rocky 5 Thursday and always loved about it that it took Rocky back to the basics...but maybe he should have waited longer to do that....this one works b/c of the time and you don't have the 80's movie hype that wawere Rocky's 3 and 4 to go up against....this is a character movie way more than it is a sports movie...the kind of stretching of talents Stallone was trying to showcase in "Copland" a few years ago!!

SLY IS BACK MOTHERFUCKA!!!!! b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tis2flyyy,
I think Stallone said it was based on several great boxers...this one more of George Foreman when he made his comeback in his 40's