good lawd, friday nite adventures

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Re: good lawd, friday nite adventures

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,
I have read this whole thing and I was rolling! You know that you are crazy, don'tcha? :lol: :lol:

I needed that laugh, so thanks.

But check it, I have never been to a strip club, but my man made his movie and a large part of the scene were shot in a strip club. The main female charachter turns into a stripper in this film. The shiznit is wild...ya'll should watch it.

Bingo - i know you done seen it already!

Hey ya'll Bingo did the soundtrack on the movie...
It is called 7 Years & 6 Months and you can get your copy by hitting up Dougdigi on the PM.

Holla!
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

:lol: yup, good and crazy. but hey stops ya from crying about life. too bad I can't get crazy pills, they have the best stuff. :lol:

but anywhooo, I'll have to check out DDP's movie when I get settled. no way to watch it now - dvd still unpacked.

Murph,

I asked my friend about girls working through college. she said try high school or GED first :lol:

so I guess that means if the next stripper says she's working her way through college, ask her if she's majoring in hoe-ology to become a hoe-ologist.

naaah, there's prolly 1 or 2 in college somewhere. B-)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Those crazy pills @.@ I heard they were the good shiznit! One time, they put me on some stuff - for my temper (they called it medical anger management therapy) - but what really happened is the shiznit made me even crazier!

I promise you!

During the time that i took that stuf, I was whilling out! It took like two years to get tha crap out of my system. Word of advice to the homies - DO NOT TAKE NONE OF THAT SHIT!

Like on those prozac commercials - where once the actor pos the pill, the sun comes out all shiny and shit. Now you and I both know that ain't no pill that they can crate is gonna make the damn sun shine! 8-O

Like I say, it did not take a pill to give you yo' problems, so taking a pill sho' nuff ain't gonna take 'em away!

As usual - I done went off on a tangent on a totally different topic. ex-cuuuuussssse me!

But on the stripper shot! You know, I am like, GET THAT MONEY, by whatever means necessary, but I do not have a problem with them shaking their groove thing to make some chips. What I do have a problem with is why can't you just get your money and not be a skank? Now, I am not saying that all strippers are skanks, but most of them are - keep it real.

& on the real - what is UP with the men who go to these places????? What does that say about their horny azzes? If a women goes to a strip club, then people be like "Oh, she probably is a lesbian". But when a man goes, what the hell is he - a pervert?

Quite frankly, I think the shit ought to be banned - just like prositution, it is another means to degrade women and lure weak azz men into the traps that break up homes, spread diseases and all kinds of foul shit.

On everything I love, if I EVER catch my man - ANY MAN that associates with me up in the strip club - his azz is CANCELLED! Word to the muther. Ain't no ifs and or buts about it. Sheeeeiiiiittt, if yo' azz want a private dancer, hell, I can hag wit' the best of them. All that money being spent up in there, could be going into my damn pockets. & that is real.
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

funny you say banned, there were cops on duty in and outside club. but for prostitutes, they're immediately arrested. but I guess one is legal entertainment and other is illegal.

and the amount of money spent in strip club is crazy. the ATM in club was prolly getting rubbed down just as much as dancers. 8-o

but I agree a pill won't take away problems. and when did valiums go outta style? I remember when I was a little girl valiums was the thing adults couldn't wait to take. take a mellow pill and wake up w/new problems to make you forget old ones, like "who is this laying next to me??" :lol:

and when did life become all about pills for everything? unless it's physical or seriously disturbed, why not just deal w/problem head on? they have a pill for everything except stupid people, a get a clue pill, yanno.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

tis2flyyy,
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, you ain't gotta worry bout my azz!
I actually drive by those places and be thinkin', "How fuckin played out is DAT shit!" At 18-19, the shit was fun and exciting, at 36, that shit is NOT fun and it is NOT even cool!
And the strip club thing is just SOOO PLAYED OUT!
I think the movie really cemented it for me once I saw the other side of it(the real side) and actually engaged in conversation with some of the dancers. It really is a foolish endeavor hanging out in a strip club and spending half your paycheck and those girls who sho nuff believe the men are fools who frequent them.
Thanks for the shout out too baby on the movie. Yea, you wanna gain some insight on stripping and what it can do to ya (men and women), check my movie. The ending alone will blow you back! 8-o
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

dougdigitalpro,

that is so true. the women who work those clubs only see the men as dollar signs. it's a job and business first to them.

but funny how there were all ages of men there, including senior citizens. I wonder if their discount works their too? :lol:

Tamra
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

dougdigitalpro,

You know that I know that you do not go to no strip clubs! Only to shoot the movie bay, only to shoot the movie!
Where is the LOVE?
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

tis2flyyy,
Mos def! :)
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

deepseas,

My vice - as of late is DRESSING UP getting REAL FLY to make the bee-yoches want to hate a PLAYA! Getting broads all mad and sheeiiiiit, 'cause their men be GAZING at your girl, here!!!! WIshing they were with me - instead of the dowdy broad they got on their arms. When I come into the room, the women grabbed their men TIGHT! & I like the site of that:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just joking - that is not my vice, but it does be happening - so that is why i typed that.

My vice actually is SKATING and DANCING. I crave to do it, like a junky fiends for dope. SKATING and DANCING are may activities of choice and if you can not find me all you have to do is look on the danc floor or at the skating ring - and there I will be. Relieves all of my stress and I LOVE IT!
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

deepseas,
everything there in the first sentence works for me...[/i]strip clubs, prostitutes, gambling, drinking, and drugs[/i]... ;p :lol:

seriously...being there for the moment...the first thing that came to mind when I thought of my best/worse vice was fishing and what followed that was remembering my friend Jefferson diving off a granite jetty in heavy swells losing his cell phone, pager and sunglasses because a bull red i hooked and couldn't get up far enough because of the waves needed to be released...then I remembered a time he treble hooked his thumb and forefinger together, it was funny as hell...when I read tis2flyyys post the word skating made me remember when my 16yo cousin skated into a wall and fractured both his legs between the hips and knees, one leg was just bent wrong but the other one pointed several different directions it didn't before...so my vice is being there when my friends poke holes in themselves or something so I can make fun of them about it later. :lol: ;p
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP