okay I made this one up

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: okay I made this one up

Post by bingolong »

Goat Boy,
Look all jokes aside, please do me a favor by not mentioning I said how hairy your mother is.I don't know if yall talk about it alot but she is very insecure about all the hair in and around her "privates":(
After all she may be my girl but she is your mother first and foremost.

Thanks
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

bingolong,
bingothong, Whatever your fucked up name is. How come every time I log on your bitch ass loggs off. THats no way to treat your daddy. Well anyways Im callen your bitch ass out. Be down for your shit! Dont come wit the same old weak shit. It fucken stinks like knee surgery. Face it your shit is weak, try to bag!!! Right now your shit is weak take some steroids or do some push ups. Laaaaate!

Your Daddy GPHOLMS
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

gpholms,
Sorry.Your mom has been doing those pilates lately and can be very pushy when it comes to "the dick" (as she affectionally calls it :D :D !!)I had to handle business before I could log back in.

Hope you got to enjoy the leftovers from last night?
After me ,your mom,and Goat boy's mother got through I saw you peeking around the corner into the dining room where we were in the process of a "menage". I want to apologize for that.I'm sure the image was just too graphic for your feeble and impressionable young mind. I want you to know I understand your hostility towards me.I'm sure you felt like Tyrese's character in John Singleton's "Baby Boy".I want you to know that I was not hurting your mother she was really enjoying it.

I hope we can be cool,
bingolong
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

bingolong,
We cool, Just start bagging your trying to tell stories. And their weak. THis is the Snaps column start bagging or go to. WWW.IMWEAK.com. Didnt you read the board no haters allowed. Try again but bag,cap do something right

My fault, never send a boy to do a man's job. I'll go first, your momma so fat she puts her belt on with a bommerang.

Your daddy GPHOLMS. Laaaaaaaaate!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Baby Boy,
WAIT A MINUTE TIME OUT!!

"It fucken stinks like knee surgery."
WHAT THE FUCK!!

"Face it your shit is weak, try to bag!!!"
HUH!!

AND WHAT THE HELL IS SOME DAMN "Laaaaaaaaate"

Do you even proofread what you type before you post that shit?!

Look this shit ain't going to be no fun if you are not going to try to make any sense man!!Come on dog I know you can dig deeper than that!!

bingo

TIME IN!!!
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

bingolong, please try to bag! Stop making excusses. If your not going to bust snaps then do me favor stop hatting your making this website look bad! Everyone in this motha knows your weak. You got no game. Call X-box and get some game! And this-Laaaaaaaate means bye.

Dammm am I going to have to coach you to.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Baby Boy,
HUH?WHUT? Tell me why it got to be hating when I'm telling the truth?
Don't get frustrated.Stick to your guns you were doing good for a second until I told you about your mother and me on the dining room table lil Tyrese.
Yeah I know this is the "SNAPS" board.And I can't think of a better place to talk about how well your momma pussy "snaps" when I'm up in it.That pussy be talking to me dawg ]:o) !!!

bingo

PS.Stop crying or get out the kitchen you lil bitty ass Boy!!When you get older you'll get over it!
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

bingolong,
Like I said your weak. How can I be baby boy when im your daddy. Didn't your cracked out momma teach your lame ass anything.

I know I taught that hoe some shit. Only thing she taught me was the over the boulder shoulder holder man she got that move down.

Your fucken up this post I see your bitch ass later.Your moma just called me on the celly talkin bout she got a momo. Man I love that hoe. She's a pro dick sucker.

ps
And stop stealing other people's material trying to sound like coolio you sound like foolio! Laaaaate!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Baby Boy,
Don't give up yet,I don't get it!!You were doing so good up until that last line about "...trying to sound like coolio you sound like foolio!"
WHAT THE FUCK 8-O !!
That nigga Coolio ain't been hot in 20 years. Me and your mother listen to G-Unit, Outkast, Jay Z, and Lil John.Get with the times man!!
Please don't take what I've said about your mother personal.I never said anything bad about the bitch for you to get all worked up!I'mma do right by her man.]:o)

bingolong
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,

man... just go buy a book on snaps... or somethin... anything... think back to 7th grade... anything!

gpholms,
i am feelin you on this shit man... hahaha

and to the both of you.... your mama's are so fat... when they go to restaurants, they dont get menu's... they get estimates!

peace out!

gareth