you need to hear jokes

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

you need to hear jokes

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

An Indian,{asian},an Jewish man ,and an Italian were on a business trip together.Their car broke down on a cold rainy night,they walked for miles which led them to wind up at a farmers home. "I'll give you all a place to stay " He said ,
but one of you will have to stay out with the animals in the barn.The 3 men drew straws and the Indian lost ,:(
he got his blankets and things together and trudged out to the barn. A short time later the was a knock at the farmers back door .It was the Indian .."there is a cow out in that barn and I cannot stay out there in the barn due to my faith'!
b.b Fine said the farmer go trade with one of your copradres,In came the Indian, And out went the Jew . Moments later there was a knock at the farmers back door ,"There is a pig out there and I can't stay out there ,due to my faith !"b.b Okay said the farmer..In came the Jew, out went the Italian......
....moments later there was a knock at the farmers back door .....it was the pig & the cow.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "