A Picture Really Is Worth A Thousand Words...

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Inkblot

Re: A Picture Really Is Worth A Thousand Words...

Post by Inkblot »

In the not-too-distant future...

It's late January 2005 and newly elected President Pryor has only been in office for a few days. The November 2004 Presidential Elections had gone just as expected with Bushie, as Mr. Pryor's camp had come to call him, lagging so far behind in the polls he may as well of handed over the reins right then and got the fuck out of the Black House, as it is now called.

In the photo op, courtesy of the Associated Press, First Lady Jennifer Lee Pryor is finishing-up giving a speech on the need for all Americans to pull together and get a fucking clue already. President Pryor was just about to take the podium and declare "Unite motherfuckers, or suck my dick!". But moments later a balloon, which is not visible in the photo, popped and sounded like a gun shot going off. the Secret Service guard to the President's right, Special Agent Bingo, who was a former NBA star, which is what he prefers to be called if you don't mind humoring him, then lept on the President and knocked him and the First Lady to the ground and fucked up the day.

Turns out that Bingo didn't actually dive on the President and First Lady out of his sworn duties to protect them at all costs, even if it meant giving up his miserable life in the process. After a special inquest by Congress it was found that when the balloon had popped it's had frightened Special Agent Bingo so badly that he was knocked off-balance due to the fact that he had 2 1/2 foot high stilts on under his required Secret Service uniform in order to look taller and more menacing and not get teased and bitch-slapped around like he was used to all of his life.

President Pryor, being the cool and laidback motherfucker that he is, decided against Congress' recommendation to kick Bingo in the nuts and air-drop him into downtown Baghdad with a sign around his neck that read "Who Is This Silly Allah Character Anyhow?". Instead, Bingo got to stay on and clean up the Black House lawn after Homer and Spirit did their business.

Later on Bingo, Bingie as some visiting dignitaries came to fondly know him as, also provided "special" late night services to some of President Pryor's, shall we say, kinkier guests, if they so requested. Oral, anal, you name it... it was on the menu and it was always served up hot. Hey, whatever keeps the leaders of a truly free world happy.

Inkblot
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Inkblot,and Bingo:
Oh my god-this is turning into pure genius from you all!! You are hysterical and creative and fucking funnnnnnny!!LOLOL-Richard and I are in stiches!! And lucky to have you guys on board our boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE-jenny and richard--lolol
):) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

Jennifer and Richard,

Thanks! Yeah, this is fun and really gets the creativity flowing... Though, I think it's time that we add more folks to these snaps.

Inkblot
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

So, without a moment to spare... I heard that Gareth was a true "tit-man" and this just goes to prove it:

He sure is one lucky guy huh? I'd hang onto that one if I were you Gareth... She's a real doll!

Inkblot
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Inkblot,
Oh my God!!! Those breasts!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOL
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

I'll add my LOL into this.

:lol:

Really funny!
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Inkblot ,The Horrifying Truth!!!Pt3

Post by bingolong »

..........After being kicked to the curb by Richard Pryor,INKBLOT began a downward spiral!It was now the 80's andINKBLOTpacked his bags and moved from L.A. to New York!!It was there that INKBLOT met another young comic who for the sake of this story will be named "[/i]Teddie Murray[/i]"!!!

INKBLOT thought that he could offer his services as a muse for "Murray".Unfortunately "Murray" had other ideas:

[img]https://richardpryor.com/bingo/eddie.jpg[/img]

This began a long cycle of INKBLOT practically giving "Murray" most of Pryor's routines and other ideas.In exchange "Murray" gave INKBLOT the opportunity to be his "foot-fetish-sex-boy-toy"!!This torid affair would include everything from ankle socks to shoe horns!!! But the sad thing is that INKBLOT would encourage this reckless behavior by wearing sandals!!!!! b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer

Re: Inkblot ,The Horrifying Truth!!!Pt3

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
Oh lord! This is hysterical!!!!!LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

He said he was a Doctor. Or did he say that he played one on the television? I don't recall. Well, we do what we have to do in order to get by in life... The shoehorn wasn't for trying on shoes either. Ouch!

Inkblot
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Inkblot,
LOLOLOLOL!!