okay I made this one up

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: okay I made this one up

Post by bingolong »

Inkblot,
You are a fool!!!! :lol: :lol:

Inkblot it was a close call with you being my boy!When I was on Maury I did the respectable thing :
".....Hell yeah Maury if this is my son I can't do nothing but do the right thing and take care of it"
Got a standing "O" from the crowd.B-)

But that was before the rest of the gang came out Gareth,Gpholmes etc.The Broad had me fooled but what can I say I was "pussy-whipped"!!!:(

Anyway when the test came back and Maury said:
"Bingo...... you are not the father...."
you know I had to pull out all my dance moves and front for the crowd.....but inside I was kind of looking forward to being yo pappy!!! You know pickin' you up on the weekends to take you to ball games while your momma got her "trick" on commuting between Portland and Seattle to get your braces money!This is why I will always refer to you as son....... b.b

"THIS WATER COLD>>>>>>>AND IT"S DEEP TOO!!!!!" @.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

bingolong,

Not my daddy huh... Then how do you explain this picture that my momma gave me that shows you hustling her back in the day?

She said you were very persistent and that she only gave it up as a sympathy fuck since you told her that you ain't had no pussy in such a long time. She wasn't kidding when she told me that she'd give the shirt off of her back to anyone in need, and a whole lot more from the looks of it!

Someone is lying to me here and I'm gonna find out who's who and where I come from if it's the last thing I do!

Daddy, whoever you are, wherever you are, I'm gonna find you... Oh, and I need a new pair of Air Jordan's and don't be cheating me with no knock-off Pro-T's either biyatch!

Inkblot
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Inkblot,
That's funny!jen :lol:
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

Jennifer,

Yeah, it's gonna be pretty tough for Bing to wiggle his way out of this one... Maury must of had that shit rigged!

Inkblot
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Inkblot,
OH MY MOTHERFUCKIN' EVERYTHANG!!!! I've been exposed.Inkblot done went fucking hi-tech with it!!!!
I can't take it, the guilt is eating at me!
b.b b.b b.b b.b b.b :( b.b :( b.b b.b b.b b.b b.b :( b.b :( b.b b.b b.b b.b b.b :( b.b :(
b.b b.b b.b b.b b.b :( b.b :( b.b b.b b.b b.b
As a matter of fact here's an old baby picture yo mama gave me from back in the days,I've kept it all these years:
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/post_attach/ink blot.jpg[/img]
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

Everybody see the resemblence now? I knew I was on the right track with this and everyone thought I was chasing a ghost.

Bing's doing the right thing here and stepping up to the plate. He didn't seem to have much of a problem with stepping up to my momma's plate all those years ago, if you know what I mean.

Now when can I expect them new shoes pops?

Inkblot
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

I just realized something very sick and twisted... If Bingolong is my pops then that sweet momma of his, who's been giving me all those top-notch BJ's, would be...gasp...my Grandma!!! Gross!

I thought she looked familiar... Bing always said he likes to keep it in the family so the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree it seems. Still, I think I'm gonna have to cut Grandma off. I sure hope her ole' ticker can take the rejection.

Inkblot
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Inkblot,
It's cool just for the purposes of this board I'll be [/i]adopted[/i]!! ;p
Got those shoes on the way!!
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

Inkblot,
Hey thats some good shit. ha ha ha ha

All I gots to say that is some gangster shit right their Straight out gorrilla pimpen. Dont forget to get your big whelle to.

LAAAATE!
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Inkblot,

damn.... bingo is a lot shorter than i thought he was.

bingo,

you so damn short... you gotta walk off curbs with a parachute so you dont die on impact....

gareth