Macaulay Culkin charged with drug possession

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Macaulay Culkin charged with drug possession

Post by JTF »

I wonder if his cellmate is Michael Jacksin...

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/17/culkin.arrest/ - Macaulay Culkin charged with drug possession'
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Macaulay Culkin charged with drug possession

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
Little Macaulay and such a coinky-dink-the same day Jackson was in court---you know damn well, that Macaulay was molestested by MJ, back in the day...
mojones

Post by mojones »

Jennifer,

I agree. That's why Caulkin is so screwed up as an adult. Michael invariably preys upon the most vulnerable children -- those suffering from either an illness or broken home. Caulkin fell into the latter category. Nevertheless, I hope he gets some help soon. As for Michael, thank you for getting a race transplant years ago. Blacks have enough to be embarrassed about.
Funn DementaLL

Post by Funn DementaLL »

LOL .. dam you lot made up your mind about MJ's innocence... I stand by him... you hear about what happened the other day with the mother of the child that claims was molested? She went crazy after she was being questioned and broke down... Couldnt take it that they caught her out... contradicting her story with the father... Things people do for money... its sickening...
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Funn DementaLL,
LOL-25 million pay off to the kids...and those are just the ones we know...
she broke down-because of pressure-i have been to court and have been through legal shit---it is always harrowing---i think she behaved with dignity and held-up well IN COURT AND ON THE STAND...-that's where it matters!!!!!!!!
Unlike the Jacksons: while in court, talked, whispered, laughed and behaved rudely, inappropirately and as though they would/could get away with anything-typical!!! They all looked like a bunch of moonies dressed intheir white outfits-they are all Jehovah WItnesses...they looked crazy! and MJ is finished...the mask can no longer hide the shame and criminal behavior...
and btw, no problem with JW-until THEY START KNOCKING ON MY FUCKIN DOOR!! :X
Funn DementaLL

Post by Funn DementaLL »

Jennifer,

ahha.. I respect your wisdom, I hear that other Malone kid (of whom claims was assulted in 93' by MJ) is having to go back to court and take the stand in relation to the current charge, apparently they changed the law meaning they can re-trail major offences... or something... Can't deny it tho MJ makes and has made great music, the greatest the world has ever heard, its the backround white men (who don't have his best interest at heart) that fucked him up... I still don't think he is fucked up enough to molest children, Then again he claims he's had two operations on his face... He ain't fooling no one there...
mojones

Post by mojones »

astonamous,

You're right about Mj. Jackson is Freddy Krueggar! Only worse because Michael is an actual human being with considerable resources. Hence, it's easier for him to defile children and get away with it. The sad thing is so many people lose sight of what's important: stopping this predator!

They rant and rave about the money angle and understandably so. But that's just a diversionary tactic. Don't fall for it, this guy is guilty. We all know the parents wanted money. Why else would they let a middle-aged man sleep with their children? But does parental greed justify exonerating a pedophile? You want to grant this guy absolution because his accuser's aren't angels? Get serious.

I can't tell you how many women I've dated were victimized as children. It breaks your heart. Its the unpardonable sin! We all are responsible for stopping this madness..