R.I.P.

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
billyb0y

R.I.P.

Post by billyb0y »

I couldn't help myself Dave

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~wmmurray0101/tombstone_2.jpg[/img] :lol: Sorry
It's just me being me
JTF
XXX

Re: R.I.P.

Post by JTF »

billyb0y,

Wouldn't you have loved to see the look on Steinasshole's face when he heard that Brown punched the wall and broke his hand! :lol:

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking happy that they didn't get their way (ie: Randy Johnson) I live among these idiot yank-me fans, and they are the absolute worst. Even they admit it. I have posed this question to several yank-me fans, and they all come up with the same answer: If the yank-mees were to go undefeated thru spring training, undefeated the whole season, sweep the playoffs & the series and become the first baseball team to go completely undefeated, have a team batting average of .400, have the AL Cy Young winner and four of the five starting pitchers pitch perfect games... What would yank-me fans say?

The answer they all said immediatly: "We need another pitcher."

It shows how awful it must be to be a yank-me fan. They will never know the thrill that Boston fans are feeling right now. As a Tiger fan, I'm thrilled to root for a team that is 10 games under .500 and plays its home games in a bland erector-set staduim, about a mile from the site of baseball bliss (Tiger Stadium)
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

billyb0y,

That sound like a crybaby yank-me sucker to you Bill?
billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

JTF,
It sounds like a, soon to be Scottish, crybaby yank-me sucker.

[Font size=5 face=s color=red]Wahhhh!!! I want to win every year!!!! Wahhhhh!!!!!![/font] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's just me being me
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

billyb0y,

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1875760 - The Yank-mees want Tampa to forfeit a game to them...'

Do we have to wonder what the Yank-mees would say if it was reversed and Tampa wanted them to forfeit a game? Or if it was Tampa at Boston, and the league would force Tampa to forfeit to Boston???
billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

It's just me being me
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

billyb0y,
Sorry Dave but that shit is funny!!! :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

JTF,

[Font size=7 face=g color=aqua]OHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font]
It's just me being me
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

billyb0y,

Good game tonight, wasn't it William?