Beware of the BBB's.........

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Vee

Beware of the BBB's.........

Post by Vee »

First it was James Brown, then it was Bobby Brown and now it's Chris Brown.

BEWARE of the BBB's AKA's "The Bitch Beatin' Browns".

If his last name is Brown ~ Run Bitch!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL :lol:

Vee!
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Beware of the BBB's.........

Post by tamra »

Vee,

LMFAO!!! So true, so true! :lol: didn't Jim Brown throw a bitch out the window, or some woman accused him of something too. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Vee,
:lol: :lol: :lol: too funny
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Vee

Post by Vee »

tamra,

Did he....Oh No! lolololol

Not too long ago he was accused of beating up his wife. She left and eventually she went back home to him. I don't know, it was this whole big thing on the news here - I think he beat her up in a car or something.

You know, it's been a long time since a high profile black man has been in the news for beating up his woman. I'm very disappointed in Chris and for mine, his career can be over. It's just not a good look. Shame on him!

Vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Vee,

I think the throwing woman out window incident was discussed in his biographical documentary on HBO(? or Showtime, I forget).

But a woman accused him of rape a few years ago, but folks pretty much figured out the woman was being vindictive. Slapping someone around, maybe, but Jim Brown and rape, that would be hard to believe.

Chris must have snapped. But I'm waiting to hear all the info, something seems strange about the whole thing, like were both fighting? Either way - walk away Chris, even if she hit you first, walk away.... but the Brown in him said no, I gotta hit this bitch :lol:
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Vee,
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Vee

Post by Vee »

tamra,
Hey Mommamia.....I guess you didn't read Jenny Lee's book. If you did you wouldn't be defending Jim Brown and the rape notion. He's clearly an aggressive fella. But on another note...wouldn't his beanie cause you some pause...lololol.

Not A Good Look!

P.S. any man that hits a woman is a Poor Bitch!
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Vee,

Oh snap! No I haven't yet - up until mid-last year was too busy bouncing around to even think about a book except for rolling paper to forget the bouncing around. :lol:

So now I gotta get her book this weekend! Cuz rape?? Wow. Now that I definitely wouldn't have even guessed given how women involved with him talked about him in his documentary. 8-o

And Jim B's name should be on that email going around. I haven't seen it but several folks asked me if I saw it: someone ripped off your comment & added pics of James, Bobby and Chris to email :lol: but didn't include Jim Brown 8-o I'll never forget the throwing woman out window and her speaking about it all casually 8-o
---
Vee

Post by Vee »

tamra,

I KNOW!!!! Didn't she act like nothing happened - like a bitch gets thrown out of a car everyday...lololol. If I can remember correctly, she looked really young too. I mean, he already had her on lock down. I haven't seen his documentary but his energy on the news (with those damn Beanies) let me know all I need to about the man. He'll slap ya in a minute...lolol.

Vee!
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Vee,

You know what is interesting - the women the Browns pick 8-o. Rihanna now back with Chris. 8-o Does his foot need to get stuck up her ass to to find the clue when the foot comes out??

Whitney stayed with Bobby waaaay too long - but she did ruin his career. :lol: James Brown's women stayed with him and he was in his 60s still pulling new women. Jim Brown's women talk about him "like no big deal" after he bitch slaps them and more.

They must have the mythical Golden D I keep hearing about. :lol: when these women need a light left on to find a way home, the Golden D must be standing in the window instead apparently. ;-p
---