Woody Allen

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Woody Allen

Post by walrusjk »

I know people like to gossip about Woody and put him down over things that are no ones business. It's the tabloid society we live in and unreasonable in my opinion that anyone should have to live up to people's self-rightous standards.
So I'm saying it. He's a fucking genius.....
bcddjjsc690

Re: Woody Allen

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

walrusjk,
If genius is fucking your adopted daughter , I guess he fits right in
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

bcddjjsc690,
The 2 have nothing to do with one another and maybe you should look at his body of work rather than dive into his personal business like a self righteous preacher. Let's put your life under a microscope and then you explain to the world everything you ever did and have them judging you like a fucking jury.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

ok let's say Jeffrey Dahmer had the same comic talent as Woody Allen...

and he didn't just screw his adopted daughter he screwed a child. that's called pedophilia. ain't nothing funny about that shit & that prevents me from hearing anything Allen has to say except "guilty" or "no contest" :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
where was he going to say that ,he never got cuffed, let alone arrested/ or tried ,ala Mr Jackson,or Gary Glitter

work wise, he wrote a couple of fair joke's and it led to Movies because he was white and jewish ,
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

bcddjjsc690,
So you're calling him a white jew and saying his carreer is based on writting a few jokes? That my friend makes you a ignorant, stupid, racist. Hail Hitler. Woody writes, acts, directs, casts and scores the music to a dozens of brilliant films. He broke into the business as a writer in his teens, had a great career as a stand-up and progressed to movies. Annie Hall was one of only 2 movies to get best actor, director, screenplay and best movie at the Academy Awards. Citizen Cane being the other.
Tamara comparing him to Dahmer? Come on. In Eroupe they wouldn't bat an eye with what happened. He fell in love with a 17 year old girl who he's still married to 10 years later. She was an adopted daughter and one out of about 20 that Mia Farrow obssecively adopted. She's closer to being an acquaintance than his step-daughter. I don't think him and Mia were ever legally married. I know that they lived in seperate homes.
The point here folks is to not be so judgmental. You both are better than that.
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

exactly! that's my point. unless he's caught again with another child, the only words I'll wait to hear from him are those I mentioned. I don't even wanna hear quotes by Allen. I don't listen to words and wisdom from Warren Jeffs, so can't see myself admiring Allen's talents.

and honestly, I've NEVER seen a Woody Allen movie, and I tried watching even long before the Soon Ye nonsense. I'm not his target audience, so fuck him even moreso. :lol:

to me Mia Farrow married down when she married Allen, she's fucking funnier than Allen. how 'bout that?! :lol:

so it amazes me how it's a coveted thing to be in a Woody Allen movie. but some great talent probably made the movies great, not Allen. because if Allen was so great, try his shit with an unknown star & see what happens. see what the movie critics say then @.@
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

the fact that Allen won Academy Awards means shit to me. look @ the history of the Oscars and how others COULDN'T win because of the color of their skin or their religious beliefs. and you call bcdd a racist? 8-o 2 black men won best man Oscars and only 1 black woman for best actress? yeah, the Oscars seem real friggin' fair and unbiased to me @.@

about as fair as jews allowing a German deli in their Brooklyn neighborhood!

as for Soon Ye, he started having sex with her when she was a teen - AND she was his daughter, adopted or not. AND Allen was MARRIED, which means he didn't give a shit about marriage or taking advantage of a teen, just his dick and whichever way Soon Ye was going. and the fact that they're married, makes it even more morbid. 8-o

but somehow, it's supposed to be okay. hey, when Mia Farrow says "it was okay, no big deal", then I'll go back to still not watching Allen's movies. :lol:
---
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Let's just agree to disagree but I will say this. Mia Farrow was married to Frank Sinatra and started dating him as a teenager. He was a mobster and was friends with murders! In fact it's safe to say he at least had people legs broken or worse. I don't think she married down....And read bcddjjsc690 post again. That was a racist comment and it's your loss at never seeing one of his movies... You into rap? Bunch of choir boys those guys are eh? Maybe you just save your negatism for white jewish guys. By the way white America just elected a black president.
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,
Your post should have ended with "let's agree to disagree" but then you follow it up with fucking insults.

And you've pissed me off @ the wrong damn time - well not exactly pissed because I don't really know you, and have respected your opinion. I'm just really disappointed @ what you said. so since you wanna shove your opinion down our throats w/out really agreeing to disagree, we're gonna do this your way. Hold on to your fucking seat:

America, I FUCKING REPEAT!!!, AMERICA elected Obama.

The American people do not pick the Oscar winners solely. An academy of "exclusive" persons do, key word being exclusive, as in VERY FEW BLACKS, BUT A LOT OF JEWS. WHO do you think own motion picture studios? Lemme give you a hint: of same group as Allen.

You are talking to a person who was sexually abused by a parent. So I know PERSONALLY about the manipulation that is involved with trying to screw or successfully screwing a child. The fact that Allen had to sneak around with Soon Ye confirms he KNEW what he was doing was WRONG, otherwise he'd have picked her up from school and stuck his tongue down her throat right in front of her teachers or classmates, or sat at the dinner table making out w/Soon Ye in front of Mia Farrow. I was a fortunate one to have not had to have sex with my father, but what my father did was still horrific.

As for Mia Farrow hooking up w/Sinatra who did far more for Civil Rights and equally employed for more than Allen, Sinatra would have killed a little pervert like Allen - mob style if Allen tried to screw one of his kids. THUS Farrow married DOWN.:lol:

correction: Farrow and Allen were not married but were common law husband and wife - both provided for their children, and Allen obviously stayed with Mia for a reason, unless the reason was to screw Soon Ye

Now, as for your music comment, I'm black so I must like rap music exclusively. WRONG, yet again. My fav music I was ragged on all thru junior and high school about liking: ROCK AND ROLL, alternative (esp. The B-52s), and just about all type of music except Nazi or hate cult music. I'm not a big rap fan, and couldn't even tell you who the number 1 rap artist is. I'm a fan of hip hop, but today's stuff, I find degrading, but I'm not like Hitler (like you) and suggesting everyone get with the program or assume everyone should like the same things.

My suggestion to you: get out and get to know OTHER types of people. Then you won't have stereotyped assumptions of others which causes shit like this. :)

Chief Communications Gritch, out. :lol:
---