UK Comics

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
jane_haze

Re: UK Comics

Post by jane_haze »

garfy1974,

That was a pic of a hand silhouette...and the stand up was the hand silhouettes from back in the day. That's why it was hilarious.

Putting the bunny in, I did myself, so it stays.

Jane
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
garfy1974

Post by garfy1974 »

jane_haze,

I don't know whether it's good that I suggested that or bad.

Har, har - regardless (shuffles off embarrassed)

GB
You get born, you keep your head down and you die - if you're lucky.
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

jane_haze,
Off the subject (again, alas) but I had no idea that was of a bunny! I thought it was a pretty penis- like a shaddow of a cock with tasles and string coming from it... with the other two in the pic, I thought you were making a joke of all the 'decorated dicks' on stage...
:lol:
It's still humorous.

BACK ON SUBJECT:
Bill Baily is funny, though the downloads on his site aren't great. Jim Tavare is funny too.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

hubpluh,

So you don't know what the difference between a bunny rabbit and a penis is? Hmmm. Easter must be interesting at your place! Sidewalkgod, get your ass across Texas SOON! (Don't forget your wabbit...) :lol: :lol: :lol:
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

JTF,
Apparently I don't. b.b but then I hadn't heard of the stand up with the shaddow puppets either until yesterday when I read it on a thread... I'm not Sherlock, and didn't put the two together. The 'decorated dick' is still a good joke though, in my opinion... :lol: :lol: :lol:
re: sidewalkgod, a month and counting! ):)
garfy1974

Post by garfy1974 »

JTF,

Funny funy funny.

I'm getting images of dicks in cages, nibbling at grass and being stroked by young children.

Oops, wrong site.

GB
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

hubpluh,

The majority of the hardcore fans haven't heard that stand-up...it was just in a 2 hour show in Paris I saw.

garfy,

We're hardcore Bob Hoskins fans now? He's a fine actor...liked him in one of my fav. kids films, Hook. Shmee!

And anyone know about Daniel Kitison? I've heard his name a lot recently, but didn't know if he was good. Looks kinda Zack Galifinakis furry...

Jane
Penis with string.... :lol:
garfy1974

Post by garfy1974 »

jane_haze,

I thought I'd put a picture up that looks more like me than the main man.

I love him but I don't resemble him.

Re: His films - check out The Long Good Friday - awesome.

GB
hubpluh

Post by hubpluh »

jane_haze,
I have no excuse for my behavior, or why my brain wonders in the manner in which it does.

OH! to pull the two topics together! I saw this British special with talking anus's. (have patience...) Two men were lying on the stomachs wearing white spandex leotards and a mouth where the anus should be and eyes painted up above it and they were singing to each other.

On the same program, I saw a dildo that looked like a colnol in the army. "Magor Woody" or hard-on or something clever and corny all at the same time, wearing a hat and a coat barking orders to aparently a bush of 'private peckers' off screen. It was so bizare and funny as hell... I was rolling with laughter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @.@
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

hubpluh,

That talking anuses bit. did they have something to do with milk duds...I think I've seen that...where...dunno...

Jane