TMIC doing his thing....

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

TMIC doing his thing....

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

I love reading the comments people post, giving up the love for Richard, ):)

- TMIC'
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Mister Gee

Re: The King doing his thing....

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

"Go get me something to beat yo' ass with!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace gee
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Gee,

we blacks got beat on the down beat , with rhythm .

My white friends got beat , ther parents would be frailing all over the place , knocking shit over, missing sometimes,

My Dad never missed , he had an assortment of favorite belts , and even made me as Richard says ,"Go outside and git me a switch to beat your ass with ". talk that long walk once.
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
CLASSIC!!1 :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

It sure is a funny bit and done great but it makes me sad that this really happened to a young nice kid (or any kid) like Richard. That kind of shit tramatizes children and leaves mental scars that last a lifetime. Laughing and minimalizing it as an adult is really just proof of the damage it does. My Dad could be vicious and you never knew when he'd go off. I have a brother who just turned 50 who has the scar on his arm where my Dad bit him during a beating he got in his teens. If you ask my Dad about that kind of behaviour he acts like it never happened. Every one else plays right along too except me and my one other brother (there were 7 of us boys). I got black eyes, fat lips and the occasional loose tooth. My old man wasn't some ignorant blue collar red neck either. He's a world renound scientist with over a hundred patents.