Any guys piss sitting down?

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Any guys piss sitting down?

Post by walrusjk »

I do. Ain't afraid to admit it. Bugs me that my kids and friends who come over don't. I get my nerve up and mention it ocassionally. My buddies act like I'm crazy. My kids shake their head and just stand up anyway. Think about it though. You're 3 feet away from about 2 gallons of water and whaling on it with a steady stream of piss. Lets face it some of that piss is splashing on the walls, floor , rim of the toilet and who knows where else. It's gross. I've had this opinion for years. Last season Larry David on "Curb your enthusiasm" did a bit on it. He mentions it to Super Dave. You know that actor who almost kills himself on his stunts. Anyway he's a character on that show and he he goes..."You piss sitting down? What? You crap standing up?' If you ask me this is a no brainer...
AxelFoley85

Re: Any guys piss sitting down?

Post by AxelFoley85 »

walrusjk,

I'm actually the only one who don't do that in my family, both my brother and stepfather pee sitting down though.
I've been to the mountian top too, and you know what I saw? More white people, with guns!
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

walrusjk,

THAT IS GREAT!!!
You are welcome at my house anytime.

I insisted that my son piss sitting down growing up, so that there would no be piss dropping every damn where. & having my bathroom smelling like piss.

I APLUAD YOUR ASS! YOU ARE MY FRIEND & I LOVE U, but I love you even more now that I know this!

You ROCK! Go ahead, wit' yo' bad self and keep on pissing sitting down!
Where is the LOVE?
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tis2flyyy,
Thanks kiddo. The only thing I can't figure out is how to look Clint Eastwood type tough when I'm doing the sitting down thing. I give it the snear while tinkaling but I have a mirror in front of me and can't make it work...
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

walrusjk,
where I come from the only people who squat to piss are women...and me.

for me it's a combo of laziness and a fucked up back, the funny thing is I know this macho asshole who has always accused me of pissing all over his floor, for years everytime theres something going on at his house he run his mouth telling everybody I'm the one making the mess in the bathroom but they all knew the truth from experience at their houses he's the one that couldn't hit the toilet so finally everybody shut him up by confronting him with it, someone even said they took the toilet paper off the roll when he came over so it wouldn't get soggy, that asshole was embarrassed as hell and now I piss on everything but the inside of the toilet when at his house.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

walrusjk,
;)

Dude, you are the coolest! Don't worry about looking like Clint, his azz is older than Methusala anyway! You do not want to look like him. Sheeeiiittt, you's a cool Ma'fkr to me if you care about where the piss is going.

WORD OF ADVICE TO THE SITTING DOWN PISSER-MEN:
& to you and all of the other guys that are pissing while sitting down...please remember to keep your joy stick on TOP of the toilet seat, and not hanging down in the toilet by no pissy ass water. WHY? Well, you don't want no pissy water splashing up on your ding-ding, do you???? And BET! Soon as you piss, your girl might want to you to whip it out and french kiss it. So, keep it clean. Ain't nothing worse than trying to get your groove on with a pissy smelling ding-ding.

Heck yeah! I tell's my Boo to MAKE SURE to wash his thang off when he is done. Ain't no telling when I want to break him off a lil' sumthin' sumthin' , ya dig?

Hell, even when he is about to experience some serious head game, I gets a washclothe and wipes him down. It is a smooth prelude for the seduction I plan on taking place up in there! A warm washcloth over his private parts, oh yeah! He be ready for WHATEVER!

Oooooh, I telling ya'll ALL of my biznezz and sheeeiiiittt! Well anyway, I am just keeping it real. Hell, show your wives and girlfriends this post, they may want to freak you off when they are done reading! WHo knows!

I was going to get triple X rated up in here, but I do not feel like getting banned fron the site today!

Hey now!
Where is the LOVE?
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

astonamous,

Has the world gone mad!!???! First James Brown dies and now this!!! Stand up and be a counted as a MAN!!!

Peace gee (I don't even sit down to type this shit!!)

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, I used to piss sitting down when I was to drunk to stand up and piss and sometimes in a drunken sway, I would piss in the sink. Since I got married we moved in a house where I have my own toilet in the basement like Al Bundy. My wife and my son complain that I make cave man like animal noises when I shit and the sounds echoe through the house. I should send my family out of the house when I take a shit. I do not drink anymore because I am on high cholesteroil medicine , so there is no more need for me to sit down and piss , I have perfect aim. Go drink lots of booze and eat a steak and crab and lobster and lots of shrimp and get good and hammered sit down and piss, its ok man. Cheers!
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
but remember a man can never piss sitting down in public places or the wifes bathroom...squatting to piss while outside might look a little wierd too.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
well now uh...who would be looking in at the wifes bathroom?? ya got me on that one.....im stumped 8-o