What's the best way of planting a kiss on a girl?

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

What's the best way of planting a kiss on a girl?

Post by walrusjk »

I'm 48 on he 29th and i barely have a clue. Kinda inch my way up hoping she's a little receptive (at what I hope is the right moment). Pause, give the deep look, slip my hand around the waist, tilt my head back and dive on in , tenderly. Worked once. I don't get it I'm tall, rich (well sort of) and not bad looking(Well then again no Movie star looks but half way close). Maybe I should learn to rap.
tis2flyyy

Re: What's the best way of planting a kiss on a girl?

Post by tis2flyyy »

walrusjk,

I say the best way...or the best place in on da coochie, oochie, oochie! YES! ;p B-)
Where is the LOVE?
mojones

Post by mojones »

walrusjk,

Doesn't matter as long as you slip her plenty of GHB beforehand....
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

walrusjk,

Get rich.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

walrusjk,

Go for the direct approach, stand right in front of her, gently place your arms either side of her and hold her gaze. Don't let up or get shy, just keep staring with a look of desire (let her see the fire inside of you). Then lean forward & whisper slowly the words "I am going to kiss you". She'll say "pardon me?", you then repeat the phrase even slower "I am going to...." and before you finish it you grab her and kiss her as if she were the last woman that you'll ever kiss again!

....and if her husband comes home with his shotgun, she most probably will be!! :lol::lol::lol:

Peace gee
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

Mister Gee,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Want the know the best way?? Take it from a girl who has kissed girls. Open your mouth just a little when you go in for the kiss. When the lips meet close your lips just enough to grab your womans lips. Let your lips stay soft. and release slowly. Do that a couple times and if her breathing startes to change into something deeper. You did it right. IF she startes laughing. Its time to walk away with your head down. Oh and make sure to brush your teeth and use mouth wash before hand. :lol:

Oh and this technique also applies to kissin pussy.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Momof5,
U R crazy, U know this, don't you!
Where is the LOVE?
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tis2flyyy,

Let's say you don't want to see her again. I got this one down.... Wait for an ackward moment. The best time is when the conversation isn't going to well. suddenly curl up your nose and start making a I need to sneeze face while sexily rotating your hips. When she gets an alarmed look on her face like she's thinking.." Is this guy normal?" Open your mouth as wide as you can, grab her shoulders firmly with both hands. Dive your face into hers and make sure your lower lip is an inch below her lower lip and your upper lip is somewhere between her mid-nose and mid-forehead and suck with all your might for at least 10 seconds. After she recoils in horror, look at her lovingly and say..."There's more where that came from." Then start with the pre-sneeze face, open the mouth wide and watch her run, screaming, wiping her face with back of her hand. Before she's out of ear shot yell...."I'm too much man for you!". When she's out of sight look around and creep away. Walk. Don't run..
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

walrusjk,
grease up one of those back yard slip and slides then have your girl sit naked at one end with the catchers mitt wide open and then get a run at it and see how far you can scoot her across the yard with your face.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

hellifiknow,
Slip and slide love. I'm digging it. Would really be hot if it were a midget with a wild look on her face as she rapidly smooched onto me. Smooch, smooch, smooch. Hey wait. I'm on the computer. Sorry....