What type of comedian are you?

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Noib

What type of comedian are you?

Post by Noib »

witty? Outragious? Satirical? Do you do good impressions? Just curious as to the acts you guys are cookin' up...
JTF
XXX

Re: What type of comedian are you?

Post by JTF »

Noib,

I'm a heckler.

(Too scared to get on stage!)
Noib

Post by Noib »

JTF,

ah, see, now I understand, that makes total sense!
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

Noib,

A bad one.
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Noib,
I am not a comedian but if I were I would be a Richard Pryor copycat.I am the type to say stuff that Richard would have said to an audience but to regular people in conversation instead.
The other day I was shooting the shit with a couple of friends and said:

[/i]"I really prefer my women thick but everytime I put my dick next to them it make my thing look too small.That's why I stick to the the thin women because it's good for my ego."[/i]

It is always wild how Richard made stuff that sounded so embarrassing to admit like "jacking off","going down" or "coming quick" sound so natural.He had no fear with it.To say things that people are ashamed to talk about in day to day life let alone on stage makes Richard Pryor the greatest comedian ever!!!! I am obviously no Richard Pryor hence the weird glares and lack of laughs I received from my joke I told my friends the other day........... b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

Noib,
BROKE!!!
I'm a broke ass comic!!!
I wish I could put that on my bio to describe myself... wait a minute... I DID!!! I'm such an ass.
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
NickFlanagan

Post by NickFlanagan »

I like to tell smart-dumb, often dirty jokes, and I read from a book onstage. I dunno...self-definition is tricky. The broke comic thing applies to me too.
Noib

Post by Noib »

NickFlanagan,

I'm funny until I notice everybody laughing and fuck it up...

I haven't quite gotten the niche of being naturally funny intentionally, or whatever... I think you know what I'm trying to say even though I don't...
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

I once heard a comic that bombed really bad when we did a show together explain to me for a half of a hour the type of comic he was, and how edgy, and cool he was and stuff..we were trying to leave..but he kep going on and on about how dangerous his comedy skills were...I was saying obvious saracastic stuff like "yeah man, your comic skills are so sick, they should take thera-flu"..but he was too busy telling me how deep he was, so I've decided whatever kind of comic I am or will be, I don't want to wind up being that fucking guy
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Noib

Post by Noib »

Murphdogg,

lmmfao... :lol: