So we had our first show

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

So we had our first show

Post by smjmcomic »

We had our sample show on Friday besides the fact that our PA system was fucking up in the begining we pushed on. We do have a fair share of bugs to work out but hey I'd rather get that stuff out of the way then dive in blind.

Gareth did one hell of a job he said he wrote most of his set the day before but I don't know if I belive him his stuff sounded really polished for something that was just though of hours before. He's one funny mother fucker check him out if he's ever at a club near you.

Our Sunady show start soon so if you want some stagetime please pm me ;)
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
jane_haze

Re: So we had our first show

Post by jane_haze »

smjmcomic,

Glad to hear everything went well!
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
Gareth

Re: So we had our first show

Post by Gareth »

smjmcomic,

most of that stuff in the begining was about stuff in that place. you know i couldnt have written that before. =P

but thanks, was fun. i look forward to gettin out there again. keep at it, and that venue will be a great resource for begginers. especially in ventura county. and it would be even better if he starts payin comics. which to be honest... i can see him doing if things go well. he was a pretty cool old dude. =D

gareth