Human Life VS Animal Life...

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
abnormalandbitchy

Human Life VS Animal Life...

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

Well after the report of the 8 week old kitten that was burned by to obviously sick teenagers , i got a lot of response in my blog that the thing should be put down, out of its misery.. why would you keep it alive and so that raised a question in my mind,why is it so diffrent when it comes to a human life, had someone harmed a child, mother , father ect. we would have called the survivor brave and strong,

animal life is some how not as important as a human life, easily despenisible , people get pets and say medical to care is to high to afford .. kill it, hit by a car.. o its in pain kill it... brain defect.. kill it , as child is born with a defect cure it, child has a medical issue say cancer,... cure it... child is hit by a car save it....

what lessens the value of an animal life?
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Human Life VS Animal Life...

Post by Jennifer »

abnormalandbitchy,
All these animal torturers and animal cruelty freaks are serial killers in training!
Jeffrey Dahmer began his killing career with animals...the list goes on!
abnormalandbitchy

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

Jennifer,
So very true and the sad thing is that these sick twisted girls will likely get by with a few years probation and so psych treatment at most a little juvinile detention , but when they are older and we see them on trial for murder everyone will be asking , how come no one stoped them sooner, there should be harsher punnishments for crimes against animals !!
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

abnormalandbitchy,

I have never kicked a animal but I can't say the same for humans
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson