Eddie Murphy

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
danithag

Eddie Murphy

Post by danithag »

Im sure Eddie could pull it off. He is without doubt a very, very talented and clever guy. Talented in the way that he understood also Richards humor. He studied him, and learnt and incorporated it to his own humor, thats what made him so great. By the way i have seen much worse ripoffs of Richard Pryor than eddie murphy. At least he also had a bit of his own style to. Look at Eddie Griffins voodo child, its just a Richard Pryor complete copy. And in a bad way. Even Chapelle for me is mora a ripoff of Richard than Eddie. I think Eddie gets tp much shit of this. And i think Eddie gets so much shit because he was one of the only guys with enough talent to even come a little close to Richard. If your good a lot of people will hate you to.

But dont misunderstand me, there is no one even close to Richard, i doubt there ever will be. He was more than a human being.
walrusjk

Re: Eddie Murphy

Post by walrusjk »

danithag, Man did you inject some serious speed before that last post. Got it ...Eddie could pull off Richard if the right movie was there...Now drink a beer and take an aspirin...
mojones

Post by mojones »

danithag,

In the spirit of the season, I'll forego commenting for now. I'll be back tomorrow though....
danithag

Post by danithag »

Sorry this was supposed to be a reply to the mike epps post where everybody discuss who should play richard. Dont know how it ended up here tough. I just mean that i think a lot of people hates eddie because he was so good. Like who would give a shit about him copying Richard Pryor if he didnt have any talent. I dont really like his humor and sometimes find it cruel but there is no doubt that the guy is a talented comic. Actually when he talked about Richard in RAW i went and bought Live In Concert to see why he talked so big about this guy called Richard Pryor, and when i saw it i was blown away, so he is one of the only comics ive seen honouring Richard from stage. And i think he could have played him well.

But thats just my opinion. And im just a looser from Norway. If you know what i mean.

Happy Christmas everybody
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

danithag,
Hey man we all love you. We're just goofing around...
danithag

Post by danithag »

walrusjk,
Of course you love me. Im just goofing around too...
Lets all goof around!
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

danithag,
It's the holiday season. I'm not going to say a damned thing about Johny Gill..NOTHING.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
danithag

Post by danithag »

Murphdogg,
You can say whatever you want. Its cool for me. Im not a big fan of Christmas. So its cool
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

danithag,
didn't you hear the president? xmas is a big deal and you should of went into debt for it, somehow buying up foreign goods is good for the economy or something.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

deepseas,
LOL---only if he uses condoms...there is an epidemic out there! b.b
Those transvestites can be dangerous!!! :lol: