A Wedding Anniversary Blessing

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
revdianaholliday

A Wedding Anniversary Blessing

Post by revdianaholliday »

Whether or not anyone else believes this, I can see Richard at times when I'm meditating. He has asked me to tell you, Jennifer, that he loves you with all of his heart and soul and would marry you all over again, if given the chance.
He knows that your love is the truest love he has ever known and has no regrets about the time he was given to spend with you here on this earth. His love is everlasting.
I am so sorry that you are alone on this, your wedding day...It is the hardest day for a wife to go through, once her husband is no longer there to share it with her and I just wanted to tell you that my love and prayers for strength are with you, especially today-and always.
A Wedding Anniversary Blessing to the Pryors, may their love continue to grow and this day be remembered for the blessing of their union in Holy Matrimony...
God Bless and Be Strong.
With Love and Respect Always,
Rev/Mrs Diana Holliday.
Appaloosa

Re: A Wedding Anniversary Blessing

Post by Appaloosa »

revdianaholliday,
uh...oh yeah....i think i was sposed to tell you happy anniversary Jennifer at a certain time but if i missed it sorry....i tried but i forgot.....i dont know if i am early or late...but it is on the day......i hope that is close enough....bye and happy anniversary
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

Happy Anniversary Richard and Jennifer!!!

There were pit bulls discovered in my hometown to be used in fighting. The county has promised to keep them alive, but they are unfit to live in a home. They have asked for donations to help in the care.
In honor of your anniversary I made a donation to assist. The least I can do is make an effort to support something my hero believed in, on the day he expressed his love to you.

Enjoy the day... please,
Rob
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
souldiva001

Post by souldiva001 »

Lord Bless on your wedding anniversary...and believe me there is no better gift.! The Soul Diva
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

Happy Anniversary Jen and Richard,

You two are the strongest example of love I have ever seen. It has survived life and death and is still as strong as ever. Bless you, Richard, your friends and animals and all of the wonderful things that you do.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Happy Anniversary to Richard and Jennifer Pryor.

Jennifer you have continued to remind a lot of people that he is still here with us when our spirits are low, today I hope he aint no place but there with you.

May God bless you for caring for Mr. Pryor when no one else would. Your love, mercy and sacrifices are truly appreciated. Love and Prayers always. ):)

Salud!
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

revdianaholliday,

I do believe you & that was very beautiful what you wrote.

Happy Anniversary Richard & Jennifer! ):) :-x
Where is the LOVE?
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

revdianaholliday,
Thank you so much for you very moving words....and I am with Richard on this day and every day.
I feel him strongly...and have peace and love in my heart on this day...!
Thank you one and all for the love, for the deep thoughts...for thinking of us!
I received flowers from some friends of ours and Rob, I thank you so much for that donation for the pitties!!!That means a lot!

:-x
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
Damn I am a day late and a dollar short....Much Love to you ):)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

Jennifer,
Notes: This is one of the dogs rescued from the Pit Bull fighting ring in Gary. Each dog will be temperment tested, accessed, and placed in foster care. If you are interested in becoming a foster parent to one of these dogs and are experienced with Pit Bulls, please contact us

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/ ... 06_285.jpg[/img]

This is a sad story, a fireman stole and was breeding pits for the purpose of fighting. They found six dead pits in garbage bags in the back of a pick up truck.
Luckily, the Sheriff in my home county made the Animal Control Shelter "no kill", after he took office four years ago.
When raised right, pits can be loving dogs... WHEN raised right.
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.