Great Book

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Great Book

Post by Jennifer »

Inkblot,
Ordered it-thanks! Then Jim Mendrinos(sweet) hooked me up with Mel Watkins who said he send us a copy-(finally-it's only been out for years and you have Richard's picture on the cover of both hard back and paper-) then the motherfucker is rude enough to ask me for a thank you note from Richard when we get the copy! He wants an autograph! (Rude dude-when the cows come home!) At that point I ask, "why didn't Richard receive a courtesy copy?" "oh"-he says "I don't know why they didn't send him one"! Well motherfucker, it's your respopnsibility. Didn't say that -wish I did-but I'm saying it here-loud and proud!
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

You GO JENNY!!! DAMN STRAIGHT your man should've gotten a copy of that book!!! He should've gotten a percentage of the royalities from it too if they used his pic on the cover to sell it but I'm guessing he gave them permission to being the cool dude that he is B-)

And to think after he was kind enough to do that, the fuckin author didn't even send y'all a courtesy copy!!! Ooo I get so fuckin angry when I hear of someone being so fuckin ungrateful to my INSPIRATION :X I feel like a PIT BULL Jenny!!! I just want to rip into somebody ]:o( ]:o(
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

SweetLuchia,

you been driving on los angeles freeways lately? you have the rage i get from 2 hours on the 405. and i have a hot car with a heavy clutch....

gareth
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Gareth,and Luchia:
Well, i am glad you see it my way!lol-seriously-he was so ladeda, had such an attitude-like he's doing us a favor. You see kids-this is your basic taker! Olly is your basic giver-QUESS WHICH ONE I LIKE BETTER? Yeah-I stay away from the 405 when I'm in this frame of mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b.b
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

Glad you found a copy one-way-or-the-other Jenny. Life can really turn the lot of us into assholes can't it. It's either money, always about the money, or "what will you do for me in return?" coming out of everyone's pie-holes. I've found purses, wallets, payroll checks and people's personal shit over the years and no matter how broke or down-and-out I was I always returned the items to their rightful owners. Some very few polite and thankful folks even offered to give a reward for returning their shit, which I declined as it wasn't mine in the first place, and others acted as if I'd knocked a baseball through their patio window and wanted to know what I intended to do to right the situation. "What the fuck?" I think to myself...

We the people... are some strange cookies.

Inkblot