Rubber Brick throwin' Muhfukka

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Rubber Brick throwin' Muhfukka

Post by Mister Gee »

On the "Wanted" album, Rich talks about having a rubber brick and throwing it at people. That shit still kills me, I would love to get me one of those bricks and start messing with people..... namely my boss! ]:o( ]:o( ]:o(

gotta love it!

Peace gee
tis2flyyy

Re: Rubber Brick throwin' Muhfukka

Post by tis2flyyy »

Mister Gee,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I heard THAT!

But let me hip you to something, though. Don't know if you are religous or not, but you ain't got but ONE boss and that is GOD. Ya heard?

Any shithead with a title, in an alledged position so call "over" you, ain't your boss. Ya dig?

When I was employed, my supervisor was a WHITE MAN. He INSISTED upon eveyone call him BOSS. I told that fool, "I'll be damned if I call you my boss". Sheeiiittt! There ain't enough tea in China to break me down and say no type of shit like THAT! I do not care if this fool was brown, green or purple. That bitch azz would NEVR be my boss.

Like I always say, if I had been borne into slavery, my ass would have been a DEAD slave. Because I simply would not have had NONE of that shit.

Now, I am my own BOSS. "F&*()K all of them fools who tried to make me bow down". Rubber brick their ass! :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tis2flyyy,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that's gonna have to be my new catchphrase...

"Hey Gee, there's a guy at the front door tryin to sell you fake jewellry that he claims is 'extra stock' from his warehouse....."

"Rubber-brick their ass!"

yep...works for me! ;p

Peace gee
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
ok-now...what rubber brick throwing motherfucker is talkin shit about me!LOL!!!! b.b :lol: :lol:
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

tis2flyyy,

If God is the boss, when you die... is that God promoting you, or firing your ass?

Post by bigtech »

Jennifer,
Ya the queen of talking shit Jennifer, I didn't know ya had it in yourself!! Especially that shit about Mike Epps, Hey I like Day-Day and I know he's riding Ice Cube's tip!! LOL, but I died laughing after reading that shit about Mike Epps, did he really get cut from the Richard Pryor movie? I thought he was the wrong actor for the job. He's funny but he's not Richard!! Ya should look at Jamie Foxx.