Hero

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JiveCracker

Hero

Post by JiveCracker »

Richard Pryor is not only the funniest man, but he is my hero, and inspiration. The first memory I have of Seeing Richard is from a little clip show from AFI 100 best movies (They showed this right before a movie would start.). They showed a clip of Rich and Gene in jail saying something like "We Bad thats right". I was Laughing so hard I started get that pain in your side. After the movie was over I had to find what movie that was. Well I found out it was Stir Crazy. From that moment on I had to see more. I eventually bought everything I could find 33 movies and a 9 CD box Set and many other things. Everything was so funny.
I read Pryor Convictions and in this book I learned the True Richard Pryor, and how he battles an illness everyday. I learned that from this illness many people get very sick and you have to be very tough! Thats why Richard is my HERO. Instead of giving up, like I probably would, Richard only grows Stronger, and never gives up, and still makes me laugh.
In my spare time when I not managing PetsMart, I like to make comedy shorts called the Summer of Van Torre. I have them posted at www.Human-Dog.com if anyone is interested.
Well thats enough talking for now. Website looks great! Love Ya Rich! Stay Cool.

Jon Van Torre
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Hero

Post by Jennifer »

JiveCracker,
I love your post-you should post one of your comedy pieces on our comics and comedy forum here!!!! thanks for visiting and for your wonderful words!jlp
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Hero

Post by Jennifer »

JiveCracker,checked out humandog and the whole sacredcow website-cool-very cool. We loved/loved Bill Hicks-just made a donation to his wildlife foundation in texas!! tks again!
;)