Eddie Suck's

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Judge Ruckus

Re: Eddie Suck's

Post by Judge Ruckus »

Beanie,

I'm shocked to even see that this is an issue to be brought up.

This is Richard's site, WTF does Eddie M. have to do with anything here?
DJ Dypsy Doo

Post by DJ Dypsy Doo »

LMAO! :lol:
Isn't imitation the highest form of flattery? I wouldn't be so hard on E.M.

I loved the bits that he did about Richard. Like that one that he did in Raw, talkin about how Cosby called him up tellin him he shouldn't cuss in his shows.

E.M. said he got so upset about it he called Richard about it and Richard told him the next time he calls you, you tell him I said "Fuck You!" That shit was funny! and it was no disrespect to Richard at all!

Matter of fact, following the Cosby bit, E.M. went on about how much Richard had influenced him and essentially was his mentor. If you ask me, I think he was paying homage to Richard, like many others should!

E.M. was giving credit where credit was due! Unlike many other comedians that have totally ripped from Richard not even acknowledging where their material came from.

Now if E.M. has in fact said anything negative in regards to Richard, I am shocked to say the least. But honestly I find it hard to believe.

However, I don't pay to close attention to what the media reports because I know that they are selling the story they want you buy. Rather than actually providing an unbiased account of the situation.

And who the hell was making comparisons between E.M. and Richard? Of course Richard out ranks E.M. - DUH! WTF! They're not even in the same league. Richard was a pioneer, he did things that had never been done before. And yes, he made it possible for people like E.M. to even consider having a career in comedy.

Comparing the two is sort of like comparing God and Adam. One was the creator and the other was the creation. I know this is Richard's site, and I certainly do not want to take anything away from him. But if a person can't acknowledge the fact that E.M. was a good comedian, then I think you don't know comedy.

Just because I'm a fan of one doesn't mean that I can't appreciate the performance of another. This not an area of life where people need to choose sides and dog everyone else! Comedy is suppose to be entertainment not grounds for debate.

I dunno, that's just my take on this whole topic. Richard you are without a doubt the greatest! Even if it were possible for another comedian to come around and be funnier than you, you STILL would be the greatest. Sort of like Muhammad Ali, sure there's been many champions since his reign, but no one will ever be who he was. ;)
badboyboricua

Post by badboyboricua »

Beanie,
we all know that when youu are the king everyone wants a piece of you! in the world of comedy there is only one king...KING RICHARD!!! the rest are just a bunch of ass wipers lol.. long live KING RICHARD...
JohnJoseph

Post by JohnJoseph »

I heard Eddie gets hot trannys though.