Comedian challenge: Poop Scoop

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
sahnja

Comedian challenge: Poop Scoop

Post by sahnja »

I'm sure other doggie lovers know the name of this game. Your dog has to use the yard as the toilet - no help for it. Well, if it's the playground too, you have to keep it clean.

So the name of the game is "Poop Scoopin'!" Almost every day I go out with my little shovel and scoop the poop out of the yard. I throw it over the fence into the common area where nobody walks. ;) Distasteful, but better than changing diapers. (I know way to much about my two dogs poop.)

Anyway, I've been singing the Sleeping Beauty/Seven Dwarves song - "Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go ..." But how about one just for chore?
Angie
sahnja

Re: Comedian challenge: Poop Scoop

Post by sahnja »

sahnja,

What? Too disgusting? @.@
Angie
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

sahnja,
Ours goes in the trash!!!!
sahnja

Post by sahnja »

Jennifer,
Yea, and if we were on the sidewalk, ours would too I guess. But there's a somewhat moist area that goes from the end of my backyard to the end of the backyard straight across. This area continues on down between the houses all the way and past where the houses end. Nobody walks there and landscape maintenence guys run their turbo, kick-stand mowers over that area. Seems to be no trouble for anyone. No one has complained.

We actually bought an item called a doggie doodle which is similar to a flip-top trashcan. You plant into the ground, scoop the poop into it and add this particular small bag of enzymes that speeds up the break down of the feces - which is then reintroduced into the ground. It's a great idea but we haven't had the chance to use it yet. Maybe at the bigger house when we move.
Angie
sahnja

Post by sahnja »

astonamous,

Of course you're a poop expert! Kids and dogs?! You're a pro!

Next time you have to clean up after your dogs, sing the poop scoopin' song. ~Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to scoop we go ... ~
Angie
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

sahnja,
The doggie doodle sounds way kool-a little spice for the environment!