why i love my dog

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
abnormalandbitchy

why i love my dog

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

yes i must admitt 5 years ago i was all cats never thought about getting a dog i fgured they just couldnt be as loving as a cat,but then i had always wanted a german shepard.....so on my 21st birthday my husband got me one awwww ((((drifts back to the puppy days and grins))) she was adorable but i couldnt just take one i ended up with to her and her brother little ann and and big dan ofcourse,dan ended up moveing with a little boy who just loved him and he now lives on a 100 arcer farm,little ann my baby from night one she was in my bed and at my side as if to say im yours...she was 6 weeks old,and i was in love i just took her everywhere i went to the store she would go to the mail box she was there,in the ended i decided to do her trainning my self i dont believe in command i believe in asking,it went very well she responded so nicely and buy time she was 1year and a half she knew all manners and a few traicks such as talking like lassie,playing dead,shakeing hands,high 5 and she can give you hugs and kisses,people were amazed at how this dog loved me if i asked she gave so well behave never jumping on people never getting in the way ,now this isnt really why i love her i love her because she knows me....she is now 5 years old and registered therapy dog to me,im not blind or physicaly handicap but i suffer from sever emotional damage i have PTS,and social anxiety i pani if someone is to close yet my little ann although never being taught this knows when to politely stand between me and another person and make space between us if i am have fequent panic attacks she will lay ever so still right by my side in bed untill i move and say its ok she alerts me to unknown noises and all other things she never had the traning for it its as if she seen my soul seen i needed her and was there she amazes me and i know i couldnt live with out her she knows how to alert people if something isnt right for instance we worked on this i would walk around and act as if i fell she ofcourse would lick and lick and then go and bark to my husband in a very high pitched voice untill he came to get me...this is my i love her she is truely at times my best friend.....o and she loves being a 2nd foster mom to all the animals who have visited with us untill they found forever homes! ):)
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan