Mr. & Mrs. P in National Enquirer About Dog

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
dougdigitalpro

Mr. & Mrs. P in National Enquirer About Dog

Post by dougdigitalpro »

I was standing in the checkout line at the supermarket today and starting glancing through the gossip rag and guess who pops up on about 12? Mr. P is on the case to catch some bum who did some serious damage to a dog and got away. I believe the pooch might've been killed, I'm not sure as I didn't get to read the entire article. But it talked about how fervent the Pryor's are about animal rights and how the love of his dogs helps Mr. P with his MS. It was actually a very nice article and I'm sure it will draw more attention to their cause. Check it out peeps and good luck to Mr. P & Mrs. P in finding that creep who did that to that dog. Hope he gets the max sentence for it, which they said was 2 1/2 years. He actually deserves more than that but I won't get graphic. :X ]:o(
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
JTF
XXX

Re: Mr. & Mrs. P in National Enquirer About Dog

Post by JTF »

dougdigitalpro,

See... I told you these were good people.

I believe in an eye for an eye. Find that bastard, and show him how it feels... ]:o(
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Mr. & Mrs. P in National Enquirer About Dog

Post by Jennifer »

dougdigitalpro,
yeah-check out the other posts----there is a reward for the murder of this beautiful, innocent dog...
our dogs keep us laughing, keep us real, keep us loving in a big, wide way...