What are your favorite breeds of dogs?

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Appaloosa

Re: What are your favorite breeds of dogs?

Post by Appaloosa »

beeotch72,
I had a Cocker Spaniel....it never bit anybody unless they were bothering it....children would try to ride it like a horse....an it never killed anybody, like some breeds....boys would ride by an kick at it....because it barked at them....not all Cocker Spaniels bite.....for no reason especially....it chased cars an barked an someone ran over it an broke its back....it did not deserve that either.....we had to put it to sleep....she was the only dog I ever had....an no dog can take its place....so I never got another one....I grew up with that dog an she loved me.....an I loved that dog....I have never had another pet to this day......
beeotch72

Post by beeotch72 »

Appaloosa,

I could agree with you more that not all cocker spaniels are that way. But mine was, unfortunately. I loved my dog. I loved and still love all of my dogs. I didn't mean to make my last email sound like I was downing cockers. I apologize if I offended you. My sister in-law has three cockers and they are wonderful. I don't know why mine was so tempermental. He was a purebreed and his mother was a AKC Champion. He was buff color and absolutely beautiful.
He is with an older woman now and is very happy. My mother found him a wonderful home. In fact, my Mother talks to the womans daughter who has him. So I feel confident that he is happy.

I was talking to my husband this morning and I am considering another pup. I LOVE DOGS!
):)
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

beeotch72,
that's cool.....my Grandmother had some dogs an it attracted a few stray cats an stray dogs.....an she would complain about the strays but when it came suppertime she would be out there feeding them all...an giving them all names too....kinda funny
Jman

Post by Jman »

ClarkWashington,
I had a Golden Retriever/Lab mix. He was the smartest fucking dog on the planet, and he could read minds.
One time some punk rockers(this was back in about 1985)were hangin out in front of the neighborhood 7/11. Ol' Bear just walked up and pissed on this one guy. I thought his buddies were gonna die laughing.

Damn I miss my dog.
---------------------------------------"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
"...holy
shit...what a ride!"