If you have time on your hands

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

If you have time on your hands

Post by smjmcomic »

Become a foster pet owner last year me and some famliy fostered 2 litters of kittens and it was a blast you really form a strong bond with those crazy little bastards. Its verry rewarding when you find a good home for the kittens.

People have to remember kittens yes are cute as hell but grown cats need love too.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
Vee

Re: If you have time on your hands

Post by Vee »

smjmcomic,

Hey Sm...last summer I adopted my babies..2 cats. Duncan and Dimitri. Duncan was about 8 weeks old, Dimitri was about a year 1/2. It was the greatest thing I've ever done in my life. They're my children. They are so funny and they bring so much joy...

I will help you find foster parents for your kittens and animals. Send me a flyer...I've helped place many already. Look up my address on this website...I can help you...I swear!

Vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Sadly I have taken a break from Fostering I take care of my granparents during the week as much as I love animals I have to look out for my loved ones. Once I get settled down I will do as much as I can to make the animal kingdom a happy place once again. But if you know someone who is looking for a pet let me know I can see what I can do.

Mike Tyson
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

smjmcomic,
We love that you foster kittens and help the animals! But we don't like excuses-you grandparents are ill and we are so sorry and wish the all the best and bless you for caring for them -but dogs/cats lower blood pressure and help lift spirits! So go get another kitty!!!! Love-jenny and richard
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Its just hard to juggle my grandparents my comedy act and fostering cats the cats the CAP had me fostering were wild and in need of consant handling. I plan on going back to fostering when I have the time. I still take part in fund raiser's such as See's candy sales. I'd like to get some coimcs together to put on a benfit.

Mike Tyson
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Matter of fact after I get this demo shit out of the way I'm going to search for a club/cafe willing to work with me and help some great animals.

Mike Tyson
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

I have a place in mind once I findout what I'll need to rent it out I'll start sending out letters to local business in hopes of finding sponsor's. I'm sure I'll have no problem finding acts to fill the bill. I'd love to help the The Bill Hicks foundation aswell as the CPA. I'll keep ya guys updated ;)

Mike Tyson
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

I just got off the hpone with the CAP alittle while ago they dig the idea but they would rather it be a famliy event then an adult comedy show. I'm sure we could work something out.The lady said she would call me back so now I have to play the waiting game. @.@

Mike Tyson
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

smjmcomic,
I love your efforts on behalf of the animals-it really is possible to walk and chew gum at the same time! Thank you!!jenny
;)
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Jennifer,

They still havent called me back yet
]:o(

Mike Tyson