feed an animal for free

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
jane_haze

Re: feed an animal for free

Post by jane_haze »

Just thought I'd let you all know that you are turning me anti meat/anti animal cruelty. Between you and the guy who runs the whatwouldsatando.com site (sent me some stickers, along with some animal rights pamplets including a kentucky fried cruelty one...), and the influences of Paul McCartney...I'm getting there. Not to mention the german food I encountered, but that's different. I even asked the taco bell guy today, "Does that have meat in it?"...I went the whole day and shunned food that would have been cheaper and free because of the meat content. It's a step in the right direction.

But then, I can't deny that this isn't funny either:
"Animals have two vital functions in today's society. To be delicious, and to fit well."

Well, for that last comment I'll go save some bunnies and kittens.
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
Linda Sue

Post by Linda Sue »

saintgooner,
I have been wondering the same thing myself. If anyone knows for sure, please respond. Thanks!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

jane_haze,
well-all that European meat is really scary-enormous numbers of horses are slaughtered here and sold to Europe...never eat meat 'over there'...
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
Now you tell me!!My digestive system hasn't been the same since I had the "Special" Schnitzel over there in Germany a few months ago!!

I'm very glad that this topic stays at the top!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

Time to bump this back to the top and get some animals fed.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
Thank you!! ):)
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
Right On!!!! B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Michele73NY

Post by Michele73NY »

I did my Part!
I also have this on my board .
I support These Animals all the time
~Michele~
juliatat

Post by juliatat »

Don't forget Care2!!! It's a great site and you can do daily clicks there as well to feed animals, help the rainforest, help the big cats, primates, children and help prevent violence against women...

www.care2.com

-Help Pets Daily!
http://pets.care2.com/
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

I love care2! Works also by clicking daily. They donate to several causes. The Humane Society is one. You can also help by signing up for free e-mail and using the search engine. Many times I don't have the extra funds to support as many causes as I would like but I can click every day and help in some small way. It's great to know that so many people here are making a difference.

Join Care2.com's Race for Pets!