anyone in Ohio??? Dingo dog needs rescue NOW!!!

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
juliatat

anyone in Ohio??? Dingo dog needs rescue NOW!!!

Post by juliatat »

He is in danger of being euth'd. I have one of these fascinating animals. If I had the money, I would go get him tonight but I am broke after my Akita rescue and still have a boxer/pitty mix I'm fostering. I could somehow make room and hold him until we find placement. I am posting him everywhere. I am waiting to hear what the fees are.

If you have ever experienced a Carolina dog, you are a lucky person. These dogs are fascinating, intelligetn, so different and unique! If you adopt this boy, you are in for the love of your life! NO agression towards humans is a breed trait! They love completely. My own dear Jimmy Dingo has taught me soooo much! I cherish ever moment we have together!

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH473.html

I got an email from Eliane at the shelter. NO ONE has stepped up to help him! This dog is very sweet, one of the traits of this breed is no agression towards humans. Please help him. He is an important dog! Save his life! If you take this dog, you won't regret it! I know from experience (my own precious Jimmy Dingo) that these animals are one of the most fascinating dogs you will ever have the pleasure of meeting!!!!

Pico
Dog
Carolina Dog

Size: Medium
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: PICO is an American Dingo Dog. Other wise called a Carolina Dog. He is 1 yr old and needs rescued now!! He is in jeopardy of being euthanized on Monday. Please call the shelter 937.498.7201 or Elaine Manor at 927.492.5452

Click the link, go to adoptable pets at this shelter and look for PICO...don't let that Dingo look scare you..he is as gentle as a kitten and sweet too!!! Please let this boy be spared!!!!http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH473.html - See Pico here:'