JLO DOWN : FUR WEARIN BITCH!

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: JLO DOWN : FUR WEARIN BITCH!

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Jennifer, reading these description's of J Lo's box ..makes one think of a pair of Bowling shoes ...in Milwaukee ...after an "all you can bowl weekend ".........something damp and fungly ..skanky..and
leathery...that's been worn by way too many drunken men....Here's the latest on her publisist trying save her career..http://music.msn.com/movies/hotgossipb4 - She's really an ignorant bitch' looks like a coordinated Movie Boycott is the next step.....Who else is in ...??? B-) ;p
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
juliatat

Post by juliatat »

bcddjjsc690,

Boycott? Count me in!

Sign the petition against the whore with the nasty box here:

And be sure to pass it on to everyone!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/837376117 - Tell Jennifer Lopez to Renounce Fur'
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

juliatat, petition signed ....now we gotta make sure the only thing heard in a movie theatre showing her next failure......are the bugs chirping/clicking.. and what not.....in that airplane hanger of a box! She'll be begging for a spot in a *Raid commercial when we get done with her!!...[/i]{her line "And for women like me it has a "dual" purpose!}...[/i].... 8-O B-)
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bcddjjsc690,

I think we should all maybe back up a second. before I came to this website, I could give a fuck about fur, but thanks to Jennifer, Richard and others, and I've learned to appreciate animals, and understand the inhumanity surrounding fur. Perhaps J-Lo is just ignorant and what she needs is education, maybe that should be tried before we send the pitchfork yielding townspeople to her hut.

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo, guess you didn't read the links yo' ..she refuses to meet with anyone from P.E.T.A....She used her publisist to get an negative add about her, Dropped from a major magazine...
and continues to design NEW merchandise in her clothing line that include fur,......I don't want her hut burnt down..but I will stay away from her Movie ,and everything else she endorses... B-) No maybe's about it,She's proved She's Ignorant!!
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bcddjjsc690,

If she refuses to listen to the lines of communication then ok... bring on the fire and brimstone ]:o)

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo, I'm happy we got your approval......now will somebody please pass the matches ...
:lol: :lol: ]:o) :lol:
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

astonamous, other than Wanda Sykes ...nobody I give a shit about....sorry Wanda .. b.b http://www.darkhorizons.com/2005/monsterinlaw.php - Monster -in- Law'
And just being in a movie is entirely different than it being a vehicle designed especially to jumpstart ones fading acting career, after falling in a out of love/bed, with 1/2 of Hollywood.And cutting up little animals to make your namesakes clothing line .
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

We know that J.Lo and P diddley are idiots , to say the least ,but we now have an "actress" stating the same ...
Two more for our side..:lol:(I couldn't help myself).:lol:

http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/hotgossipc3?GT1=6428 - Pamela Anderson Calls 'em out'

This isn't over , getting the message across,to stop wearing/producing fur products is gaining ground.... B-)