Did you guys see this?

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tracytaylorquinn

Did you guys see this?

Post by tracytaylorquinn »

News in brief from the Philadelphia area

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) - A man was sentenced Monday to 45 days in jail for dragging and beating a 4-month-old dog, leaving a trail of blood on the sidewalk.

Daniel Heckman, 25, of Bristol, also was ordered to pay a $1,000 fine to the Bucks County SPCA and $242 in veterinary bills.

Heckman began to cry as Judge Alan Rubenstein announced the verdict. He denied beating the male bull terrier and testified that the animal stepped in broken glass.

"Dogs are my life," Heckman said. "I love dogs."

"Well, they're not going to be part of your life after today," Rubenstein said. "You put this dog through a very horrible experience."

Bristol police Cpl. Joseph Moors, who responded to a 911 call July 12 from a neighbor about a dog being beaten, said Heckman was kicking the dog in the stomach and dragging it down the street. Police said they measured a 625-foot blood trail.

The dog recovered and was adopted.

02/01/05 04:03 EST
"Fears are meant to be conquered."
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Did you guys see this?

Post by Jennifer »

Great story!!!Motherfucker should be dragged on the street too!
tracytaylorquinn

Re: Did you guys see this?

Post by tracytaylorquinn »

Jennifer,
I'm with you on that one....what an asshole!!
"Fears are meant to be conquered."