I can't give too much away

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

I can't give too much away

Post by smjmcomic »

But were working out a plan to kidnap a pregnant abused dog and get her into a loving home where she can have her puppies out of harms way.

If I go to jail it will be for all the right ressions.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
koda

Re: I can't give too much away

Post by koda »

smjmcomic,
How the hell can anyone abuse a dog...much less a pregnant one? Therez some real sick fuks in the world! I hope you get her to a good home...good luck to ya & take care!!!! If only more people ACTED instead of sitting idly by....Good for you! Glad to hear it!
Those who laugh...LIVE!
juliatat

Post by juliatat »

I pm'd you so let me know how it goes...k?
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

smjmcomic,
If you go to jail,i'll bail you out...
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Jennifer,

I might have to hold ya up to that Jenn :lol:

Heres whats going on the plan is in place ether tomarow or Thursday I will get the dog then we'll have a "safe house" in other words a famliy friend will look after her for about 4 weeks after a month her owners can't claim her anymore. her puppies will be given good homes where they will be kept INDOORS! Thats about it for now I'm a bit nervous I have never done anything like this before I have only delt with strays. Say a prayer that we get this dog and her puppies good safe homes.

Mike Tyson
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

smjmcomic,
You will be my hero-and i am here if you need me...check your pm for my #!
juliatat

Post by juliatat »

smjmcomic,
You are doing a good thing...I'll light a candle for you and send good energy your way.
Also you should contact dogs deserve better do a search on the web, they can also help...best of luck...Julia
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

I failed on rescuing that little dog I was really close and her owners showed up and ever since than they have kept her indoors for once. So I guess that the fact that she now has a roof over her head is good but I'm still gona get her some how and her somehow.

I tried to get the CPA after them but without hard proof theres nothing that can be done from a legil standpoint so I just have to wait for them to slip.

Not that she has had her puppies I have to wait atleast month to 5 weeks. Through a friend I was able to find out that they intend to give the puppies away so after her puppies are gone I will find away to get her.

I reallly wanted to have good news for you guys I was so pumped. I failed plan and simple

Mike Tyson
juliatat

Post by juliatat »

smjmcomic, you did NOT fail! You cared! That is sooo much more than many others do... Just keep a close eye on things. Do not let this small setback keep you from trying again. Don't call this a failure, call it a setback or an obstacle but you did not fail! The dog is inside now, out of the elements, when they begin to give pups away, have people you know get them. Have someone else ask them if they can have the Momma dog....they may just want to give her away...if not, have someone else offer to buy her.... Sometimes money talks...If they will sell her, take donations to her fund. OK? Just sit back and think with a clear mind and know you have not failed this dog.